[twenty-seven]

slap.

"baby... it hurts!"

"I know hyungie."

"I'm coming!"

and jaehyun didn't know this happened.
...

meanwhile in the other house, taeyong opened his tired heavy eyes and realised that the lamp on the other side of the bed is turned off. but when he looked towards the window, he knew that jaehyun is going to sleep with him. literally.

"jaehyun, wake up." he patted the younger's chest. jaehyun opened his eyes because of the action and sat on the bed, but as soon as he looked around his surroundings his body fell back to the soft surface.

but when taeyong looked closely at the younger's face, he knew that jaehyun is sick.
...

"stop hugging me and bringing me around, I'm an adult." jaehyun complained as he laid his head on taeyong's shoulder. "you're sick, deal with it. I'm taking care of you."

hearing that made jaehyun squirm around, making sure that taeyong would let him go and walk alone on his own. but taeyong didn't drop him like expected, instead slapped the younger's butt. jaehyun winced , but also try to not fall because it's a hard wood floor below.

taeyong placed the man on the bed after getting themselves some food and feeding the young boys and send them to school. jaehyun got to meet his child, well their child. there must be a very close relationship between them, because all hyuntae did is hug the younger man. as usual taeyong recorded it.

but the older is still had at the man that left him.

"stop being such a bitch and drink this medicine. I know you want to stay here but at least be healthy so that hyuntae and jaeyoon wouldn't get sick too. I'm worried sometimes about those kids. what did yuta do to make jaeyoon mad all the time?" taeyong complained. but obviously jaehyun rested next to the chair taeyong sat on so he just listened. "I got a call yesterday from daycare that hyuntae loves to tell the other kids there about jaehyung. I know it's you, but at least talk about other things. I think jaeyoon is having his puberty even if he's six. it's weird how everytime I talk to him he would always say yes or no, even if it's not a yes or no question!"

"why are you complaining to me?" jaehyun asked as he held taeyong's wrist, then went straight for the soft, clean hands. the older by reflex took the hand away from the bigger one, so jaehyun laughed it out. "I'm just teasing you, what's wrong with that?" he asked, then sat up to face taeyong.

the older may be a little scared to look straight into those beautiful shiny orbs that seem to glow even if in the dark.

yes, they are turning the lights off. jaehyun said that he doesnt like it when the light gets to his eyes, so taeyong obeyed and turned it off, even close the windows and close the well-litted bathroom door.

and they are alone. again. just like the old times.

then jaehyun remembered the time where taeyong got sick suddenly and had to sleep, and while that happened the weather wasn't that good and it rained all night. jaehyun stayed with him in the house though, this very house. the house where their child grow to love someone he never met as a young baby.

ridiculously though, taeyong is very comfortable staying and sitting next to the sick younger. since they fought after all.

for a few seconds taeyong had to look down and stare below. and below there's something up with those pants.

something's under it and it's growing, isn't it?
...