T W O

Taehyung walked into the cafeteria to find his group of friends gathered at their usual table chattering away, Jungkook being the loudest of them all of course.

"Taehyung-ah! Over here!" Mark called with food stuffed in his mouth.

With a long sigh, the ravenette collected his food tray and headed towards the obnoxious group where the redhead was already muttering out some nonsense.

"But you see, how can we insult potatoes?! I mean, it's not like they did anything wrong!"

"Kookie, we all get it, but potatoes are fat and-"

"Yugyeom~! I've seen thin potatoes too! We can't just use them to describe fat people!"

"I'm with Jungkook on this one." Mark raised his spoon and took a piece of potato.

"You guys, the way I see is, Potatoes can be both insulted and compared as well as-"

"But think of all those fats in it! We eat chips, pringles, and potato soup and everything! Surely we..."

The rest of Hoseok's words were mixed into the surrounding voices as Taehyung collided with someone nearly dropping is food. Though his tray was in one peace, the other's was all over the floor

"Mianhae, Mianhae! I really didn't see you!" Taehyung exclaimed once he saw the brunette stand up.

"It's okay, I should've seen you coming." Answered Jimin in his quiet voice which was like medicine for Taehyung's ears.

"Come on, your uniform is ruined because of me, let's go change. I'll help you." Taehyung offered after they cleaned the mess.

"I'm good."

"Ah Jimin-ah~ let's go. It's my fault anyway." He said giving the absolute rare "Taetae look" as Jungkook says.

"It's okay really, I don't have an extra set of uniform anyway." With a timid smile, Jimin answered the pleading boy.

"Not a problem! I'll give you mine. Only your jacket is ruined." Before the brunette could deny, Taehyung dragged him to out to the restrooms after fetching his extra jacket.

"You know you don't have to do this." Jimin said timidly once he got out of the stall, wearing Taehyung's jacket which was a little too big for him but fitted somehow.

"Aigoo, Jimin-ah, you look cute with the sleeves barely showing your fingers. Oh, and I've already washed it for you." Said Taehyung and handed the boy the damp school jacket in a plastic bag.

"Thank you, I'll make sure I return it tomorrow." Jimin bowed and grinned at the now awkward Taehyung.

"Take your time."

Stopping by the lockers to put the wet uniform, the duo headed back to the cafeteria to finish their meal before the end of recess. Of course, the rest of Taehyung's friends were waiting for him.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! What took you so long?!" Said Mark as the ravenette walked over with his food tray which was long cold.

"Sorry, I had to-"

"Oh my God JIMIN?!" Jungkook, snapped as the brunette showed up behind his friend making him jump.

"Y-yes?"

"Why the heck are you wearing Tae's uniform?!" The redhead exclaimed on top of his lungs as he saw the name tag spelling 'Kim Taehyung' and not 'Park Jimin'.

Jimin, feeling dozens of pairs of eyes drilling through him shook his head down low enough in embarrassment so that his bangs were covering his eyes.

His face turned into a shade of pink though the oblivious redhead and his partners were fully unaware of his suffocation. Well, everyone except Taehyung who was kind enough to answer for him.