F O U R

"Jimin-ah! You don't want your allergies to bother you now do you?" Jihoon said as he held out a cup of bitter medicine that his little brother had to take and was already making a huge fuss about it.

"Why do I have a Doctor brother?" Argued the brunette who was sitting in the couch with a white sleeveless shirt with black shorts, a cute frown on his face.

"I don't know, Now please Chim, I have to go for work now!" Sighed Jihoon as he pushed the cup towards his stubborn face.

"Nobody is stopping you. Go ahead!" Jimin snickered as he dropped himself onto the couch he was sitting on, giggling and kicking his bare feet with a cushion covering his face.

"Jimin, I thought you were 17, not 5... "

"You made a mistake~"

"Jihoon!" A voice came by from the hallway followed by knocks.

Jimin, who was quite fast that day, zoomed down the hallway after tripping on his own slippers and before his brother could put down the medicine or the butler could open the door.

Knowing who it was, Jimin simply opened the door wide and to get a little surprise.

Jungkook was beside the familiar man with a pout but was replaced by a gawk when he saw the petite boy who backed away shyly and bowed the older boy in respect, making the redhead gawk even more.

"Jimin! You don't owe him respect!" Gasped the younger as Jimin simply gave his crescent eye smile timidly.

"We're here to get his boyfriend for work because his car broke and is being repaired.I guess we messed up the address, sorry Jimin."

For a moment, the brunette looked shocked but later nodded on understanding.

"Jimin! Who's at the door?" Jihoon's voice came from the house making the brunette roll his eyes.

"A robber! May I let him in please?" Jimin called making the two guests chuckle as they entered.

"Whoa Jiminie, your house is bigger than I expected." Said Jungkook as they walked into the hallway.

"Why didn't you tell me that he's your brother?" Jimin pouted as the older man chuckled.

"He's not worth my time, he always hang out with his boyfriend or work in the hospital until late at night." Jungkook sighed and frowned at his brother.

"Kookie, why don't you respect me like how Jiminie does with his hyung?" Junghyun said ruffling the said boy's brown locks.

"AND YOU KNOW JIMIN?!" Screamed Jungkook, his eyes wide as saucers.

"Of course, he's great friends with Hyungie and he usually come over when they have night shifts and stuff. He's really sweet." Grinned Jimin to get another ruffle in return.

"Now that I think about it, you two do resemble each other Kookie."

"WHAT?!"

Jimin giggled at the confused little bunny infront of him.

"I'm assuming that Jungkookie is here as well?" Jihoon walked in as Jungkook nearly fell off the couch.

"YOU!"

"Yes?"

"I KNOW YOU! HOW ARE YOU BRO?!"

"Of course you do... why wouldn't you?"

"What are you doing with Jimin-sii?"

"WAIT!" Jimin stood up, halting the two as he glanced at his brother looking lost.