S I X

"Did you do your homework?" A frantic Taehyung asked his redheaded friend who nodded looking cool as if his friend asked for an eraser.

"Mianhae, I don't let people copy my work." He said shaking his head.

"Aish! I'm going to die~" Taehyung wailed while clutching his hair vain.

"It just happens that the second class is history. He'll murder you."

"Thought I didn't know that?! Jungkook! I'm dying here!"

"Aww, rest in peace... I'll be at the funeral, out on the ground but laughing down at you."
Jungkook chuckled.

Just then, the door opened and a quiet brunette walked in dropping the volume of the class down to zero, as if his quietness was contagious.

"Why did you guys stop?" Taehyung broke the silence as Jimin took his seat beside Jeongin's much to his dismay.

"Yeah, did an angel enter the class or something? Whoa Jiminie, you must be beyond handsome for everyone to make them shut up!" Jungkook exclaimed and scooted over to the brunette's table and put a cap on his head.

"Yah, keep this on. You're too bright." He whispered making Jimin chuckle although it disappeared as soon as the ravenette sitting beside him spoke up.

"Stop pretending that you care about him Jungkook. You're just as glad to mess with him." Jeongin said irking both Jungkook and Jimin.

Before the redhead answered Jimin beat him to it.

"Jungkook-ah, is the desk beside you empty?" He asked with a sigh, grabbing his bag and preparing to leave as he received a nod.

"The kid transferred elsewhere... I'm one lonely whale."

"No more. I'll be your seat mate from now on." Jimin grinned as he sat down at the empty desk beside Kookie's.

"Did you just ignore me Jimin?!" Jeongin yelled banging his fists on the desk.

Instead of the brunette, Jungkook turned with a grim look on his face. "What if he did? He doesn't need someone like you in his life."

Jungkook turned and sat beside Jimin, worry replacing the seriousness as he glanced at the brunette who had earphones on and was lying on the desk.

~~~~~

"Okay class, I have an assignment for you to do on this weekend." The teacher smiled at the forlorn faces infront of her as if she said that the holidays were coming a little too soon.

"Can't you just say "I have a weekend assignment for you" instead of that?" Scoffed Jungkook as he mimicked the teacher's voice.

"I can say either, not for you to choose." She replied, giving the redhead and irritated look which disappeared once her eyes landed on the brunette beside him.

"Jimin?" She said, as the boy turned his attention to her, dropping his pencil.

"Yes?"

"Just calling..." She said and walked to the other side of the classroom, unaware of the baffled looks from the kids.

"She's an irk isn't she?" Jungkook whispered into the brunette's ear getting a smirk in return.

"Now, this assignment requires to be done in groups of three and I'm the one to choose the partners, not you." She said taking a clipboard.

"I hope I don't get to stay in the same group as the orphan." One, very naughty student said out loud because he wanted Jungkook's eraser to hit his head.