F I V E

The Monday started bright and early as the sun greeted the brunette straight in the face through the gap between the blinders. The early rays of sunshine filtered into his room giving everything it touched a warm orange tint.

With a groan, Jimin turned to the other side and curled himself in the covers and drowned into the coziness once again.

The blissful moment only lasted for a while until Jihoon walked in and started waking him up. Mochi eventually joined by Barking enthusiastically much to the brunette's annoyance.

"Ah Hyungggg~" Jimin groaned as he turned and buried his head under the pillows.

"Get up you sleepy head! Or you'll be late for school!" Jihoon chuckled as he poked his brother's feet to get a kick in return.

"Alright, alright! I'm up now! You can goooo~" Jimin whined as he stretched, exposing his tummy at which Jihoon gave a poke and quickly left before a pillow hit face.

Scratching his messy brown hair, Jimin plucked his phone from the charger and plopped back to the bed. He saw two text messages from no other than Jungkook.

Aish... he must be crazy texting at this hour!

~07:23 am~

Kookie
you still sleeping?

Kookie
💩

Me
Someone's up
bright n early
😒

Kookie
look who's talking!
Omagosh 😖

Me
Says the one who's
brother has to spray
water at to get him
moving! 🙃

Kookie
Oh sush it sweetie!
Jihoonie hyung suffers
from "pillow syndrome"
bc of u~ 😜

Me
what ever...
gtg...cya in
school

Kookie
💤💤💤💔💤💤💤

Kookie
🤓

~~~

Chatting with Jungkook always helped Jimin boost up his mood. Whether he was gloomy, lazy or angry, Jungkook managed to brighten him up.

And it just so happened that the brunette wasn't having the spirit to go to school. Something deep in his mind kept telling him that something bad awaited him there.

After lagging around his room for a while, the brunette forced his body to move his lazy body into the bathroom. Jimin stared at his reflection from the mirror as he brushed his teeth, a bit of toothpaste foam was hanging from the corner of his lips.

Drying himself after a warm shower, Jimin dashed out of the room and into his wardrobe to put on his uniform. While he was rummaging through the clothes, his eyes caught the name tag embedded under the school badge.

Kim Taehyung.

"Oh my God! I forgot! I completely forgot! " Jimin yelped as he tore the coat off the hanger and folded it quickly while mumbling how Taehyung must think that he was irresponsible.

"It has been weeks! He surely must think I'm careless!" Jimin kept mumbling as he rushed downstairs with his school bag.

"Who?"

"Taehyung! He let me borrow his coat when mine got messed up... I think it was around my first week there and his has been two weeks or more now!" He rambled while storming into the kitchen, leaving Jihoon with a grin plastered on his face.

Sometimes, Jimin was all it takes for him to wash away his worries and stress. Seeing his dongsaeng smile, laugh and talk about sweet nothings was the only medicine Jihoon needed.