S E V E N

Jungkook POV:

I want you all to ask your teachers as well; why is it called a free period and you have to spend it in the library doing research on enzymes and the molecular theory for your next class which is on next week?!

I did and I nearly got another detention! Isn't that just unfair?!

As I was flipping through a thick book about enzyme activities, Taehyung tapped on my shoulder being the secretive person he is. Can't he just call me? Do we even have to respect the rules of the library when there's no teacher?

"What?" I asked him loud in an uninterested voice.

"What's taking Jimin so long? He said he'll be back after washing the brushes and the palettes."

I scanned the room to check if he had sneaked in without us knowing because you see, he's really quiet and you wouldn't even know until somebody points it out.

"I don't know, maybe he's destroying our paintings." I joked sarcastically as I went back to reading.

But once, Jeongin barged in panting, my sixth sense started tingling. Something always goes wrong when he appears out of nowhere. He gave me a sinister look before sitting down beside another guy. I couldn't help but stare at his back fiercely, that is until Tae waved a hand across my eyes.

"Koo? You nearly bore holes through his back." He said dragging me back to reality.

"I would if I could. He doesn't deserve to be treated like a goodie-two-shoes!" I spat out loud enough for him to hear before sitting back and staring at the lines of shelves beside our seat.

I really don't get why teachers keep soft and comfortable chairs and desks in th liabrary. Shouldn't they be in our classes? It's not like we spend everyday in here.

And honestly, our butts would prefer softer seats during classes because the chairs are so damn hard! Who the hell came up with that stupid idea of keeping hard chairs in classrooms?!

After letting my mind reel back to the book infront of me, i let out a whine.

"Hyuuuung~"

"What?" Taehyung asked tearing his gaze off the silly book about molecules he was reading as if it was a thrilling novel.

Seriously does this seem fun for him?!

"Where is he?" I asked earning a shrug from him as he went back to reading.

So molecules were more important than me now? Why is everyone so annoying today?!

"Fine ignore me!" I snapped before lying down on the desk.

Everything was too quiet and it was killing me! Literally everyone had their heads buried in some sort of book. Some sat on wheeled chairs and spinning chairs. They kept moving in some sort of way at least, my chair was a solid rock with cotton on the seat to make it look fancy!

~~~~~

Jimin POV:

After informing my driver that he doesn't need to pick me up, I got into a taxi and directed it towards my house. I stared out at the afternoon sky which was filled with clumps of fluffy clouds which looked like cotton candy. The sun shone through the clouds making the veiw look magnificent.

If only I felt that magnificent to walk around and enjoy for once.

My thoughts were still in the school. Everything that the other kids did and how they treated me played in my head continuously. All those things I could have said and done to save myself from falling into Jeongin's trap kept circling my head.