Officially Meeting Officers

(Edited)

Anne Foxx P.O.V.

Once the cops were gone, I returned to my desk but didn't talk to Jenna about it- yet. The speakers announced, "Spies #1346 and #2097, report to Roger Scalescliffe."

That was me and Jenna.

I told Jenna everything on the ride in the elevator to the top floor.

Scalescliffe gave us a case for criminal bribery and illegal trade. He dismissed Jenna but kept me to talk with him.

"If you are going to continue misbehaving on your missions then you will leave this organization and I will replace you." He said firmly.

"Yes, Sir." I replied. I turned to leave, but he spoke out.

"Anne, be careful of what is going to happen. You never know who to trust."

I was confused. "Ok," I said, and left his office.

"What happened in there?" Jenna asked once I was out.

"I'm on the edge." I said plainly. I don't need to elaborate on that. She understands completely.

"We'll work extra carefully." She said reassuringly.

Later...

A wolf, bear, goat, and weasel we're at a table in the middle of a dark room with a dim light bulb hanging down the ceiling. Playing cards and betting.

We were on the loose boards of the ceiling. The wolf had a gun that could be used in a war. Jenna and I jumped at them in surprise attack. Then the wolf aimed and fired. The bullets whizzed by me as I swung down to cuff them.

Then Officers Hopps and Wilde came in, but thanked us for taking care of this for them.

Then Wilde came up to me and said, " Can we meet you and your friend at Le Fou's Fancy Food? At 7 tomorrow evening?"

Officer Hopps looked at us and smiled. Were they trying to get along with me?

"Okay, sure." I smiled back. Then dissappeared into the night. But I'm scared of what would happen to us.

Tomorrow evening....

"What to wear, what to wear..." I trailed off in my wardrobe. Jenna was here to help me pick out what to wear. She had a private mission to complete later.

"It could bring an agreement between the police and spy departments." I stated.

"Yes, but please don't become all Jack Savage." she pleaded.

"Yes, Jenna I won't." the thought of what happened to Agent Savage sent chills down my spine.

"I'll be fine." I assured her. All our clothes are equipped with transforming spy technology in case of urgent crimes. I picked a beautiful black dress and purse and opened the door.

"I'll make sure he doesn't get to me." I don't want to end up like Agent Jack Savage.

Officer Wilde was already waiting for me at a table with Officer Hopps.

"Good evening, Officers." I bowed.

"Just call me Judy", said Offic- um, Judy cheerfully.

"And you can call me Nick." said Wilde. I sat down. "What of your little white friend?"

"She has a mission to take care of. With our repairmammal, Joe. Probably making out right now." I joked, rolling my eyes. They laughed.

Then we talked about interesting stuff. Fun stuff, boring stuff, even personal stuff. It was great.

"I love action!" Judy exclaimed.

"Action in crimes with explosions and cool bikes and dangerous driving."

"I could give you some action if you want."
"Really?"
"Sure,"  I said, smiling. "I shouldn't say this out loud but..."
I checked if the coast was clear.
"I'm a spy." I said quietly and quickly.

"I go through dangerous missions all the time. If possible I could give you a dangerous ride." I said with a sly smile.

"No thank you." Nick jumped in. "We don't need any action or danger thank you very much." He said, glaring at Judy.

"It's okay." I said. "I'm always available if you change your mind." I had a seductive but cunning grin on my face. I was already thinking of the trouble they'd get into. 

"By the way," I said to Nick, "thanks for pouncing on me back at the museum. Let's just hope my back heals before tomorrow!"

"Oh, sorry!" Nick apologized. "A little clever trick of mine that usually works."

We talked some more. Then decided to call it a day. Judy went ahead of us while Nick stayed behind and walked with me.

"You know you could be a cop, too." Nick said.

I was drawn aback at the question but I trust him with my secrets.

"Oh, no. I couldn't. I don't want to end up like Agent Savage. He was our top spy in the ZSO and was most appreciated and praised for his work and cunning. My friend and Jenna's, being a handsome and clever hare that would swiftly shoot to kill. Our partner, too.

But he was so inspired by Judy's transmission to being the first bunny cop that he tried to quit being a spy. Scalescliffe got angry and threw him in jail and framed him for stealing and attempted murder." I said truthfully.

Nick looked down and said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"It's okay." I assured him.
Then there was silence, and we both looked down.

"This date was fun. " Nick said shyly.

I smiled at him. "It was." I licked his cheek and he blushed.

Then we stared, smiled, and blushed at each other for a while until my smart watch started beeping.

Ugh, missions appear at the wrong times.

"I'm sorry", I said, getting ready to leave. "Another mission? Can we meet again next Friday?" Nick asked.

I stopped packing my purse and smiled, then whispered, "Yes and goodbye."
Then licked his ears and left, hopefully leaving him dazed. Mostly because he froze and turned redder than his fur.

I hid in an alley that was connected to the ZSO underground tunnels. Then my long black shiny dress transformed into a completely covering spy suit. My mirror unfolded into a key that unlocked a motorcycle in a garage.

I rode off towards where the crime was held. A case of jewelry smuggling at the docks. The underwater mammals couldn't take care of that so I took it since I was free.

Took care of that lickety-split and went home. Can't wait for our next date.

A/N: Hey readers I won't disturb you with author's notes unless of emergencies. Kind of busy with work but enjoy the reading!