The Plan

A/N: How you look. Kind of.

Anne Foxx P.O.V.

The carnival was fun, and after spending time with Nick, we met with the others before leaving. When we got to the penthouse, the sun had set. I breathed happily, knowing that Zootopia will be safe from that scaly moron.

I sat on the edge of the tall building, my legs dangling from the roof. It was already nighttime. I enjoyed the view from up here. The wind that was gently ruffling my fur reminded me of my parents. The time we spent together was unforgettable.

Flashback

We were playing in the park. We were playing with Spy Fox figurines during our little picnic. "The legendary spy fox who saved damsels and countless lives in his amazing motorcycle!" Dad exclaimed. He drove the toy bike and I made the toy jump out of the motorcycle before it crashed.

"He took off to the skies, and defeated the evil nemesis, the mean Scalescliffe!" Mom joked, ruffling the fur on my head. They worked with Roger Scalescliffe, a restricted, mysterious friend of theirs. A little moody, too. The three of them were best friends working together in the ZSO.

Jenna and her family met us and we played with our favorite toys, Spy Fox and Wendy Wolfe.

A huge rhino cop stopped in front of Jenna and I, casting an ominous shadow over us. "Sorry, sirs, but this park belongs to prey. If you wouldn't mind leaving..."

"Come on, Anne," my dad said, "let's go. One day, Zootropolis will live together side by side."

Present

One day, Zootropolis will live together side by side. I wonder if he meant all animals.  Maybe this would bring all creatures together.

Nick Wilde P.O.V.

Jack was playing with Tannie in the parlor, and Jenna and Judy were watching Spiderham on the large flat screen TV.

"Where's Anne," I asked. "She's on the roof," he answered. I went on the flat roof and sat down with Anne. She leaned her furry head on my shoulder and smiled.

"Everything's gonna be okay", I hummed. The stars shone in her eyes when she looked at me. Our noses touched, then our lips connected. Only in a heartbeat we pulled away. I could feel my fur getting hot, and Anne smiled shyly.

"We should rest", she said, getting up and going back to the penthouse. "We have a big day tomorrow."

Tomorrow

Anne Foxx P.O.V.

I can't believe Nick and I just kissed. We're not really an item, but, the feelings are... distracting. Anyway, early the next morning we got ready to go to the Tritopolis Spy Organization. Bubo was waiting for us.

The owl handed us our bulletproof suits and gave us super advanced laser guns.
The motorcycles were flexible to change into jetpacks or underwater mobiles in case of emergencies.

"First," Bubo started showing us a map of Zootopia's underground tunnels, "we go through the tunnels you came out of. Masks will form on your face from the ear pieces in case the fumes get to you. Then we take on whatever animals guard the city's central. From there we find Scalescliffe and take him on."

"Can I come, too?!" Tannie pleaded. "No," Jack placed his paws on her shoulder. "It's too dangerous for you. Stay here."
The poor baby lizard was too disappointed for words.

"Let's go at nighttime," Jenna said. We had to start practicing.

3rd P.O.V.

"Sir, you need to watch the borders. They are coming soon."

"Then, my feathery friend, we will wait for them," Scalescliffe said to his most loyal companion.

"We just wait."