First Discovering Tritopolis

A/N: The picture above is just to give you an idea of the underwater world.

Anne Foxx P.O.V.

The next morning everyone was getting ready to go out. Tannie had gotten the places ready for touring. We went downstairs to the front of the hotel, where a fancy limo was waiting for us. Tannie jumped out of the back seat.

"You guys can come in! There's plenty of room on the inside!" We all clambered inside. It was bigger inside. Nick and Judy sat on one side with Tannie while Jenna, Jack and I sat on the other. "Alright, Bob, you can drive now." Tannie spoke to the driver.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "First we're going to Benny's Underwater Circus, then to the Tritopolis Spy Organization, then a Carnival in Kenturkey. It's the funniest place in Tritopolis!" She beamed.

"Wait, wait- hold up... we're going to the Tritopolis Spy Organization?" "Sure! To see if we can help you! Without my dad knowing, of course." She leaned over to Nick's ear but said loudly, "He gets a little... overprotective."

Nick slowly nodded his head, not really understanding.

The limo's wheels turned to mechanical fins and took everyone down underwater towards a dome-shaped circus tent. "Wait!" Tannie exclaimed. "Put this on your chest." She handed us little gadgets that covered us instantly in some kind of transparent blue, advanced bubble wrap.(Like in Guardians of the Galaxy)"It makes breathing underwater possible." We all got out and, we were breathing! Underwater! Only the non-fish wore these. Everyone swam-walked to the tent.

They had almost just started because the owner was addressing the crowd. He was an alligator with a wide and toothy grin. "Welcome, ladies and gentlecods!"

There was an applause, and then he looked over at us, his grin growing even wider. "Welcome to Benny's Underwater Circus, where we make your wettest dreams come true!"

There were acrobats on the tightrope. Others were taming wild lions and some with horrifying makeup were bouncing on large balls. I was kind of annoyed that they were using mammals as circus animals. Luckily, the mammals wore the same breathing device as ours but on a collar.

There was suddenly an uproar in the cloud, when a little chicken pointed to an actual flying fish, who was gliding in the air, circling the circus. Then he took my paw and pulled me to the center.

All eyes were on me, and I am NOT used to being the center of attention. I never was until my mom passed away... Mr Benny spun me around and said to the crowd, "This beautiful young fox will now demonstrate the knife-toss!"

I was getting nervous. "W-wait. W-Will I be throwing th-the knives or-" He was still smiling at the crowd and pushed me over to a large spinning wheel. Oh, no. There was a young male crocodile in a suit, holding knives in his left arm.

They strapped my arms and feet to the taut leather straps on the wheel. "Timmy will now demonstrate the importance of not missing!" Mr. Benny exclaimed to the crowd. I warily glanced at my friends, who were looking very worried.

I closed my eyes and braced myself for impact. I heard a whiz, and a thud really close to my ear. It just missed by a hair. I looked at Timmy, he had about 8-9 other knives, and I practically fainted after the other throws.

The crowd cheered when Timmy was done. Once they let me go, I checked to see if I still had my beautiful, fluffy tail. I love it sooooo much. They then ended the show, and every animal began to leave.

"Are you okay?" Jenna and Nick asked. "I'm fine, thanks." "We should go now." Jack said. The seals were dragging the wild lions into cages.

"Hello, mammals!" a cheery voice said. It was Mr. Benny. "Thank you for joining our little act, ma'am." He took my paw and kissed it. "No problem", I said wiping off the slobber. I looked at Nick, who was somehow tense, glaring at Benny with his green eyes.

"Tannie, are you showing them around Tritopolis?" "Yes, Uncle Benny. They're gonna love it here!"

"They will, won't they?" Benny wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Can we go now?" Nick said, impatiently.

"Off to the Tritopolis Spy Organization!" Tannie exclaimed to the driver once we got in the limo.

"Calm down, Slick Nick." Judy nudged him.