All of Evil

Anne Foxx P.O.V.

We got into our spy car while the cops, including Nick and Judy, got into theirs. Jack saw Judy, and I smirked. "Your idol", I said in his ear. Once everyone got to the ZSO, we surrounded the business building, and some cops went inside to bring Scalescliffe out. Jack and I followed them. It was dark and night time already.

Lizzy McScales was at the counter. She is a nice lizard and a childhood friend of mine. "What's going on?" She got up when she saw the cops.

"Scalescliffe."

The cops burst into his office, us behind them. "What the-", he started but was already cuffed by the cops. "What's going on? I-" he saw Jack. "YOU." Scalescliffe snarled at him. But he was pushed out the door. He struggled and squirmed to escape.

"Let... Me... Go!" He turned to bite the wolf cop's arm. "Owwww!" He screamed as his whole arm went numb from the monitor lizard's bite. The leopard cop tried grab him but Scalescliffe slipped under him and bit his leg. He howled in pain and fell.

Jack and I tried to get him and Jack tripped the cuffed lizard onto the floor. "The two of you will pay for this. All of Zootopia will pay." Jack and I exchanged worried looks.

We got outside, and other cops went to help the two injured cops, Bill and Todd. We forced Scalescliffe into a car and then got into Nick and Judy's car. Jack got in the back with Judy and I went in the passenger seat next to Nick.

"Hi." Jack said to Judy, smiling. Nick and I looked at each other smirking. "Meet your number one fan", I said to Judy. "Oh, really?" She said, ready to test Jack with some questions about Bunnyborrow and some other rabbit family issues I didn't understand.

The happiness died down when we got to the police office, and went to a boxish room divided in two by a glass wall, the other side had a metal table and three chairs.

Chief Bogo, a plump cheetah, and Scalescliffe went inside. The cheetah lay some files out and they talked about some things to Scalescliffe. Some things made Bogo angry, others made Scalescliffe angry. Sometimes it was silent and awkward. Finally, Bogo got Scalescliffe to talk about his plan.

"You can chain me all you want. There are fumigation tunnels everywhere in Zootopia. My friends are about to fumigate the entire city! We reptiles will rule supreme!"

With that, Chief Bogo got up and called a meeting for the officers to explore the city and stop the fumigation.

"Mammals, we have a huge case on our paws. Officers Bill, Jim, and Todd, you three stay here and guard Scalescliffe. Wilde and Hopps, the two of you will..."

Suddenly a green fog rolled in and the cops near the vents and windows began to faint.

We quickly covered our snouts with our masks as Judy and Nick held their breath. We ran out of the cop building while the haze took over the ZPD.

Nick, Judy, Jack, Jenna and I ran to the spy car. Scalescliffe came out of the building and was creepily looking at us leave. I looked sadly at him.

We drove off, only to see the green fog slowly creep over the other tall buildings.

"We need to find help," Judy said.

"Wait!" I exclaimed. "What of Joe?!" Jenna said.

"We can't go back. Unless we get ourselves in trouble with Minty over there." Jack said.

On the road, there was a figure of a crocodile, a female python, a huge komodo dragon, and a skink.

"Get ready." Jack said, getting the tasers ready.

I saw a large manhole in front of the komodo dragon.

"There!" I pointed.

"Okay," Jenna said, "on my count, we jump out." We were getting closer.

"One." We were getting ready to jump.

"Two." The reptiles were running towards us.

"Three!" We all jumped out as the massive crocodile jumped on the bonnet of the car, destroying it immediately.

Everyone was headed for the man-hole, the other reptiles began to attack us, the crocodile took Jenna, the python took Jack, the dragon on Judy, and the skink was feebly kicking Nick and pulling his ears.

Meanwhile I struggled to open the man hole, the mammals took their chance to escape as I held open the lid.

Once everyone dove inside, I went inside after them as the crocodile snapped after me. We jumped into the sewage water.

Nick P.O.V.

"Does this bring back the memories?" Judy asked me slightly joking. "Guys, there's a waterfall ahead." Jack said, who was in front.

We tried to swim back, but the current was too strong as we tumbled through the sewage that led out of Zootopia.

We were practically drowned as I held Anne's paw. I couldn't remember what happened next as we washed up shore.