INFO

PROPERTY OF JAPAN FEDERAL POLICE DEPARTMENT

CLASSIFIED

NAME: Nightshade

GENDER: female

QUIRK: unknown

OCCUPATION: villIain

VILLAIN RANK: X

PAST HERO REPORTS: none filed

ALLEGATIONS: 

~200+ 1st degree murders

LOCATION: unknown

FAMILY: none

APPEARANCE: 

(H/C) hair color

(H/L) hair length

(S/C) skin color

NOTES:

all past hero interference with the villain known as Nightshade ends with murder

about 90+ hero murders

this is an x ranked villain

highly dangerous 

kill on sight

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Reader POV)

I kept my hood up as I walked through the alleys on the edge of Musutafu. I zoomed in on a picture of my target on my phone and memorized his features. I put my phone away and leaned on a wall still keeping my face hidden. My target's place of work was right across the street. After about 5 minutes I heard a rowdy bunch of teenagers walking down the street with goofy grins on their faces. I watched intently as they passed by. The group consisted of about 7 people and was co-ed.

      "Dinner at my place, yeah?"

      "Only if we get more food!"

They conversed with boisterous laughter and continued down the street. My eyes snapped to the doors of the hero agency across the street that my target was coming out of. I stood up from the wall and walked on the sidewalk across from him. He didn't seem to notice me and I kept walking. The people on the sidewalk looked at me then glanced away, as if they were afraid to be involved with me. This, however, was normal. My pace was steady and my eyes were focused downward ever so often glancing to the side at my target. 

     He turned a corner into an alleyway that was a shortcut to his house. Along with the location of his place of work and house, my file had many other facts about this man. For instance, where his kids went to school, where his wife works, and his date of birth. Most files have this information, only high- up villains are able to cover up their information. I quickly crossed the street at the crosswalk as to seem unsuspicious. I briskly walked to the alley he entered and caught sight of him not too far in front of me. His hero outfit swaying from side to side as he walked. He stopped after a couple steps and stayed frozen. I stopped as well knowing that he noticed my presence. His quirk was the ability to manipulate his own density. I could see his density increasing through his hero costume. His bones and muscles becoming sharper. 

     "I am pro hero Waterlog. I know you are Nightshade and I intend to stop you here villain."

     I furrowed my eyebrows. How did he know I was Nightshade? His quirk wasn't a physic ability. Nothing could have pointed him towards the fact that I am indeed Nightshade. Unless, this was a setup.

     His body turned towards me and he pressed a button attached to his hero costume. I stepped back and was about to activate my quirk when the wall next to me was broken. I swiveled around and saw the outline of the person that all villains fear. I geared up to activate my quirk. I almost released it when All Might knocked me out before I had the time to dodge.

I can't believe I had been setup. I cursed my intel source and succumbed to the darkness.

A/N

Hey so this is really short but I wanted to make this kind of a teaser for the rest of the book. This is my first real fanfiction kinda nervous. I will try to update soon!