Chapter 8

"BEGIN!"

     With that, I kept my finger pads on the concrete. I felt it slightly pound to a rhythm. Iida must be running towards me up the stairs. He was probably going to pinpoint my location then report to the others. I needed to hide to keep them in the dark about the location of the bomb. I need to meet Iida in a different location, then incapacitate him. I sneakily sprinted down the stairs to two floors below. I maneuvered through the halls to the far side of the building. I could feel him approaching, so I took a couple steps out of a hallway to make it look like I was walking away from the bomb. He turned the hallway and then yelled.

     "I found her! She is on the third floor to the far right! I'll engage in combat!" Did he have to say it like that? I fake gulped to look scared. He acts like he is from a rich family and probably acts like a gentleman. He palmed his capture tape and got into a runners stance. I widened my legs and started to bounce on my toes. He ran at me using his engines for boost. I stood still then jumped left. He had already initiated a kick. So he stumbled forward after I dodged. I pivoted my foot then swept his legs while he was still trying to regain his balance. I stood next to him then brought my heel down on a nerve on his back that paralyzed him. I the wrapped him in capture tape. The whole ordeal went down rather quickly and he looked down in defeat. 

     "I have been captured. She is a skillful opponent. I leave the rest to you." He sat up and inched his way to wall to lean against. I walked to the stairwell and went up one floor. I could hear Todoroki and Bakugo running up. They exited on the third floor and went to Iida. I assumed they looked around and didn't find the bomb. They ascended a flight knowing the bomb would have to be on either of the top two floors. I waited patiently around the corner. When Bakugo crossed my line of sight, he grunted before aiming an explosion towards me. I fell to the floor, narrowly dodging. I dug the balls of my feet into the floor and launched myself towards his body, knocking the air out him. Todoroki aimed his left arm towards me, but didn't fire. I was in too close proximity to Bakugo and he could hurt his teammate. Bakugo screeched then put his hand next to my face. I dug my shoulder into his ribcage. I heard a bone crack and a yell. He stumbled back and clutched his chest. I stayed close to him to keep Todoroki at bay. I swung around Bakugo and grabbed his shoulders from behind. I brought my leg back before landing my knee square on his upper back. I hit the nerve I had hit on Iida. He opened his mouth in a silent scream while I quickly wrapped him in capture tape. He fell to the floor panting. 

     "I apologize in advance Bakugo." Todoroki said as he created a line of jagged ice from his right hand. I jumped to the right. I had barely dodged a spike. It scraped my cheek. It wasn't deep, so I didn't think too much about it. I rushed towards him again. When he released another wave of ice, I jumped agin to the right towards the wall. I pushed my foot against it and flew upwards. My hands grabbed onto a bar from above and swung forward, adding more power into my foot that was quickly approaching my target. He grabbed my foot with his left hand and dragged it towards the floor. Before I could land, I punched him in the jaw. I rolled onto the floor. Todoroki stumbled to the right a little still facing away from me. I stayed on the floor and grabbed his left arm. I could feel his biceps through the shirt, but paid no mind to it. I lifted myself up and tried to roundhouse kick his right side using my left foot. He grabbed my leg with his right hand and started to freeze it. I immediately dropped my leg in pain. When it made contact with the floor, I had to stifle a scream. His quirk was really strong. I struggled to stand and had to immediately dodge an incoming jab. We both assumed fighting stances. Endeavor has trained him well. We stayed still until I finally shifted towards him and went for a right hook. He used the back of his hand to push my forearm away as he tried to sidekick me. I leaned right and evaded his foot. I then grabbed his outstretched leg and threw him off balance. I went to his right side, hooked my left arm under his left arm and used my right hand to grab his right shoulder. I lifted my body to make myself parallel to the floor. I hooked my right leg over his head and swung myself counterclockwise. Then landed on his left side and was able to push him to the ground. He fell and made no immediate move to get up. I chopped his nerve and he went still. I, once again, pulled out the tape and wrapped it around his torso. I stepped back and cracked my neck.