Chapter Two: The Dream

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter and a piece of good news! :D

So, Merry Christmas! I hope you are enjoying your Christmas break! Seriously I'm so jealous of those who're still in Junior High school, like my sister and my brother. Their Christmas break already started! ;-;

Anyways here is chapter two! Just saying, I edited the prologue just a while ago, so if some places in this chapter don't make sense, that might be due to the change.

Blah blah blah. Too many talking. Now to the story!

And um one last thing! You want cookies? (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)

Alright, here we go!

P.S. Disclaimer: I do not own the beautiful sea dragon picture. It belongs to someone who is gifted and therefore, created such magnificent work.

------------------

"Hello again, Riptide. How was your day?"

I open my eyes and look around me cautiously. I am in a place where everything is completely black as the void itself. Using my other senses, I can "see" that I am inside some sort of cave right now, wrapped by tough and unbreakable boulders. The only source of light is two flames in front of me, which show a strong, metal-barred gate. Behind it, I can see two pairs of ice-blue eyes, glittering at me.

"Not this place again," I groan, hugging my head. "When are you going to let me go?"

A chuckle. "Probably never, my little friend." Those pair of ice-blue eyes seem to soften a bit.

"Just when did I become your friend?" I retort, sitting down in front of the gate and staring straight into those eyes. After years of communication, I'm not scared of those eyes, not anymore. "I didn't remember asking you to be a friend of some sort."

I know he's joking. But still, he is right about us being friends---no matter I like it or not---for a long time. And, to be honest, I like him as my friend. Not because, well, he is kind of inside me so I have to become friends with him to avoid trouble, but because I have gone through a hard time with him, and I simply trust him. I open the gates and go inside, closer to the friend that's still invisible.

"Chill tiger. We are always good friends. You know that." Those eyes sparkle in amusement and focus on me playfully. "Our relationship is stronger than the ones between your soccer friends, and you know it. We're like, the best buddies in the world! Right?" He then moves forward in an attempt to break through the iron gate, but I swiftly push him back.

"Right, right," I answer absent-mindedly, closing the gate. "Now, I know you haven't been out for like, a decade, but you know it's not time yet."

Gentle flames start to appear in the cave, lighting the space up, and the friend I am talking to finally shows himself under the dim lights.

"He" is a large Chinese water dragon, with sky-blue scales and golden markings over his larger parts, fins on his shoulder and some armors on his claws and legs. "He" wears a helmet that is shaped exactly like his head and therefore, fits on it perfectly. "He" also has sharp and big spines along his back, and his tail is a blade-like big fin, with a silvery-white underbelly, decorated by some dim blue lights that are used for Aquatic, which is the language spoken only by the sea dragons.

 "He" also has sharp and big spines along his back, and his tail is a blade-like big fin, with a silvery-white underbelly, decorated by some dim blue lights that are used for Aquatic, which is the language spoken only by the sea dragons