Chapter Four: Fight

Hello guys! I'm back! Yeah, I know, I know, the last chapter is too boring. I know it. Nobody likes to spend their whole day only reading about explanation. I apologize for that.

Anyways here is the new chapter! Don't worry, there will be more action. Yes, I still have to explain some stuff, mostly for people who don't read/watch/play Digimon or Wings of Fire. Trust me, I don't like to spend a chapter only explaining stuff. I like to write action scenes more than explanation.

So here is the action chapter! I hope you like it!

Oh and also, this chapter will be longer than the previous chapters. And maybe as the story goes on it will continue to lengthen...I don't know.

Too many talking. Now into the story!

-------------------------

Tenma's POV

The night before we will be going off to find the strongest dinosaur...

"Hey Ten-Chan! Let me out please~ nobody is around anymore!" Tear pouts in my mind as I walk along the sidewalk, going to the riverbank. After some days of observing, I decided that it is safe for me to have a brief walk in the middle of the night while letting the big blue dragon to also take in some fresh air.

However, it is definitely not pleasant when someone inside you is begging to be let out even though you are going to do exactly what they want in just 5 minutes. "Just wait longer Tear...God that's the fourth time. We. Are. Almost. There." I reply, scratching my head in annoyance.

"Sorry, sorry~ I'm just so excited!" He apologizes, and though I'm not seeing him in my dreams, I can definitely imagine the dragon grinning.

Sighing and putting my hands in my dark blue pant's pockets, I walk down the stairs swiftly and approach the apple tree beside the river bank. At the same time, my phone vibrates. Leaning against the tree trunk, I take it out from my white and blue hoodie jacket and see a new message.

It wrote, Tenma, please make sure to be back before 11:30 pm. I'll be closing the front door very soon. Aki.

I check the time and chuckle. It's just 10:00 pm. There's no way I'll be staying for one hour and a half here. Unless...unless Tear wants to be out longer and I agree. Damn, can't be soft-hearted at that anymore...Aki-nee will be asking questions about it if I really go back at 11:30 pm.

Tear's voice, once again, interrupts my thinking, which I absolutely don't like. "Come on Ten-Chan! We're here! Please let me out now please~"

"Alright, alright," I close my eyes and imagine my back opens a hole up for the dragon to go out, the same way I let my secondary Keshin, Majin Pegasus Arc out, while playing in a game. My team never notices that instead of the white-winged man, the blue dragon is actually my real Keshin. But I don't need any more questions right now, not after Herissmon showed up three days ago.

Apparently the Digimon has no idea how he crossed the barrier and came here. In one of our private conversations (which Tear also joined), he told me that Digi-World is in danger again, this time from the real world and the Seven Great Demon Lords. That's when the three of us realized that, believe it or not, the evil force has found a way to harm Digi-World and the real world.

I drop the thoughts as Tear comes out as a Keshin on my back. Right now, it's a time to relax, and according to Shark, you shouldn't be thinking about anything except relaxing during that time. So instead of worrying about the safety of Digi-World and the world I'm living in, I take a deep breath and let the soft, cool night breeze gently stroke my hair and face, both my hoodie jacket and my yellow T-Shirt inside slightly blown up by the gentle wind.