OMAKE Two: Best Friends

HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Doesn't that sounds familiar? Yeah I learned it from Bokuto Kotarou in Haikyuu!!

Anyways...

Update is here, update is here, AND YES YOU DIDN'T HEAR IT WRONG, ANOTHER UPDATE IS HERE!!!!

Yeah another OMAKE chapter. Well it's better than NOTHING!

Grab your cookies and let's go!

Oh and also, this chapter is dedicated to the following dudes!

JakeDame

CrappyYuki

RAIN__XKOU

tashiiia

TahsinHossain

sakkayarouze08

ThePhoenix10101

xXKyouTenXx

XxFaylinexX

Lyrmony

Yarah001

Lyria_White

Thank you for all of your support and advices, I love all of you, blah blah blah!!!! (Yeah I'm not too good at expressing myself sorry)

Anyways, grab your popcorns and cookies! Let's go!

-------------------------------------------

***This happens before The Secret***

"Uh, this is hard as heck."

Tenma looks up from his homework and notes, sweating a bit as he encounters with the complaint. All the training sessions and lessons are over for today, and since they're still Junior Protectors, that means they're still students, and that means...

Homework and tests. Yes.

After all, if they are to protect the world and stuff, the first thing they have to do is always learning, both through books and through experiences. And to see if they actually master the knowledge they were taught, tests are required.

This is perhaps the only thing the Junior Protectors have in common with other students around the world, since most of them are around the age of 12 to 18 years old or even older, which is exactly the age when one goes to junior high school, then senior high, then university.

Anyways, back to what's currently happening.

"That's the third time you've said this sentence Shoyo nii-san," the younger shifts a bit over to where the orange-haired middle blocker is, looking down at his workbook. "What is it this time?"

Hinata roughly ruffles his already-messy hair and look at the brunet with hopelessness. "This." He points at a question in the workbook.

Tenma leans closer to the table so he can see the text clearly.