A Miracle...Kinda -Part 3

A6ds P.O.V

I can't believe it.. They accepted my visa finally! Took them long enough. Now im going to live with Zak and the others.

A couple of days past and a6d gets his things together and gets on the plane to the apartment. He obviously still talked to Dream daily.

Im finally here. I knock on Skeppys door and he seems surprised im here.. I did message him so he should know that i was coming.

"Oh. Hey Vincent, come in"

He opens the door and i walk in. There are quite a few people there. I only knew Spifey there though.

"Let me introduce you to everyone since i doubt you know everyone here, there is.." (I dont actually know most of skeppys friends real life names since im a noob soRRy)
"..Dave and Clay"
"Nice to-"

Wait what. Clay? He looks so much more pretty in real life. I didnt just think that. I dont like the guy he is just a good friend. Nothing more, Nothing less

"Yeah, Nice to meet you all"

"So where are you staying?" Skeppy says

"Uhh.. here?" I replied. I thought he knew this..

"There arent any spare rooms..."

What.. Sh-t. Where am i meant to..

"He can stay with me" Clay says.

"No its fine i can get a hotel"

"There are no hotels near. I have a spare room, you can stay till you get enough money to get a house"

"T-thanks"

"No problem"

Most of the night i got to know people and mess around. I felt a bit uncomfortable staying with Clay but what is the worse that can happen to me? He is just being kind.

Dreams P.O.V

I cant believe i actually invited a6d to stay with me. He is so much cuter in real life I'm not even gonna deny it. He is also a really funny guy and his accent is so hot.

"Hey Vincent, lets head back to mine."

"Alright"

We go over to my car and i drive us back to my house. It only took 10 minutes. We were silent most of the way back with the radio just playing random songs. I wanted to sing along but didnt wanna embarrass myself.

We get into my house. Its pretty big. I take some of a6ds bags and put them in his room. I helped him set up everything.

It was 12am. A6d fell asleep on the mini sofa. I finished getting a new mattress and doing the sheets.

I pick a6d up and lay him in the bed. He looks so cute and vulnerable. I left the room and went to bed