biTCH- Part 22

Thank you all for such amazing support. You are all so kind ily all :))

Also we are like close/at 4k and I'm actually so happy tysm I remember it getting like 200 reads and I would get so excited and now we are here bRo this is sick.

Okay enjoy!

Contains possible murder and blood. :)) and swearing like always cause hah I cba to censor that shit

Dreams P.O.V

I look around, a bit lost honestly. Do I go left or right? Snapchat isnt the most helpful. Like apparently George is in a tree apparently in Australia. Zak is in the ocean and god knows where Vincent is.

Fuck it I'm going left. I look at the houses and I actually dunno which one it is.

Bingo. I will pretend to be a delivery guy. I just say that I need their name and say what's their name.

I walk up to a house with a blue door and knock to be answered to a guy that seemed familiar. I just couldn't see who it was until he spoke.

"Uhhh hello?"

"George? You live in France?"

"Dream!? Holy gOD"

"It says on snapchat you are in Australia!"

"Hahaha yeah I changed it. Why are you here in france?"

"Saving my boyfriend from possible murder hbu?"

"That's chill. I'm here visiting family."

"You wanna come with me?

"Sure"

So now the solo party was a duo. Sick.

I told George the plan. He tweeked it a bit and he also knew where Vincent's parents lived.

We were on the road. Plan changed to George distracting them and I sneak in and look for Vincent.

Sooner than later we got to Vincent's. My heart was already racing. I hid behind the Bush while George knocked.

A lady opened the door and George worked his magic. He brought her outside with her oldest son apparently.

I sneak in. The house is huge! I need to think logically if I dont want to waste time. If I wanted to kidnap someone or something where would I put it.

Probably in a spare room or the basement.

I search around the house staying low so no one could see me. I held my pocket knife close to my chest and slowing creeped around.

Then I see a dark black door. It looks nothing like the other doors.

I open it with a lot of force and it was a long staircase going down.

I start to walk down. Trying to hurry because of George but not going too fast that I would make so much noise.

After awhile I see another door in the distance. I open it to a jar. I see a room with multiple doors.

I go through all the doors but it just seemed like an endless loop.

Until I open one door...