Back to france..- Part 14

A6d P.O.V

As the plane sets off I put my headphones in and look out the window.

I'm not that excited to go back to france but it's for my dad. Recently he has been getting worse.. They are expecting for him to die soon.

Twitter

Dream
How is the plane?

A6d
It's alright thanks.

Dream
I wish you luck

A6d
Thanks. Cant wait for this 7 hour trip

Dream
I would be excited 👀

A6d
No. You really wouldn't when the guy next to you is snoring.

Dream
Hah! RIP

A6d
Wow, thanks.

Dream
Anytime ;)

A6d
Imma sleep. I'll message you when I get home.

Home? No. This place isnt home. Home is with Dream. This place is more like hell. Theres always drama and you can never get out of it.

~Time Skip~
cause I'm a lazy personnnn

I climb off the plane and grab my bags. I call for a taxi and get in. I message Dream that I'm here but its probably late for him so it's most likely he is asleep.

The taxi drive wasnt that long. I paid the driver and got out the taxi.

I stand in front of the dark house and knock on the door. It was 8pm so they should be awake.

After a wait, someone opens the door. I dont recognise them at all.

(The conversation is in French but hah I'm not that smart to know French)

"Someone is at the doors!"

"Who is it?!" Someone shouts from upstairs

"Vincent!"

How does this freak know my name? And why are they shouting so loud-

"Vincent! My baby!" A woman runs up to me and hugs me.

"Hey mum.."

"Awe how have you been? Did you enjoy staying with Zak?"

Oh yeahhhh... I didnt tell her that I moved with Zak.. what do i do?

"Uhmm. Yeah it's been great!"

"Why dont you come inside? We can catch up more!"

"Alright.."

I come inside slowly and look around. It's still the same as it use to be. The couch is on the wonk, the stairs was full of clothes and the TV has the news on.

I go put my stuff in my room and go downstairs to see my mum sitting down, patting the seat next to her and smiling. I sit next her awkwardly.

"How is dad?"

"Oh... Right. He is.. getting worse"

"Can I see him?"

"Now?!"

"I mean, whenever i can"

"Maybe go tommorow he is probably.. uh.. resting!"

She sounds pretty fishy but I let it off. My mum is a strange woman.

"Oh alright"

"Have you eaten?"

"No.." I didnt have a chance since of the huge plane trip.

"Let me make you something!"

She stands up and goes into the kitchen. I grab the remote and look through the channels. There isnt much to watch.

It feels strange being back in france and speaking french. I've been living with Dream for awhile in Florida (i dont know where i said they lived so let's just roll with Florida xD)

~Time Skip~
After eating
I'm so lazy BD

I head to my room. I'm surprised nothing has changed. I thought they would remove everything out of here or something.

The time was 10pm. I guess I could play minecraft. I long onto minecraft and Invaded lands isnt working?

I check Twitter to see what is happening and skeppy tweeted

I'm sorry, we have had to close invaded lands for reasons and there probably wont be any videos soon.

The heck? For reasons? What reasons?

I try messaging skeppy but theres no answer. I've been getting worried about him lately but spifey just keeps saying to give him time.

Ok imma leave it there cause my brain is not working xD

I'm sorry I'm trying to post as much as i can! ♡ have a nice day/ evening/ night!