Im sorry- Part 19

Clay is currently using snapchat to locate where A6d is and go find him. Since that may take awhile and Vincent is currently vibing with his sister why dont we go and try repair Skeppys and Bbhs Relationship?

Zaks P.O.V

I will make Darryl talk to me. If it's the last thing I do. I will do whatever is needed. I miss him too much.

George had to go back to the UK leaving me alone. But he contacts me every day making sure I'm okay.

I really appreciate George. He is trying his best to help me when he could of just let me rot and die.

And I say that because I was suicidal. I was gonna kill myself. But he helped. And I feel in a stable place to talk to Darryl. I just hope he is too.

Fefe: Can you get me I'm a call with Darryl?

Ū§ęř: I dunno.

Fefe: please. I need to talk to him. This is no video nor prank.

Üßēř: he is currently busy.

Fefe: when will he be done?

Űšëř: unsure.

Fefe: what is he doing right now?

Úşęř: Teaching a trainee

Fefe: Can I join?

Úśéŕ: no

Fefe: Please! I beg of you

Ůšėŕ: fine. You owe me big time.

Fefe: tysm I promise I will get u back with something

User joined your channel

"Who is this?" Badboyhalo says in confusion.

I panic. Is he expecting an answer cause I muted my mic. I just type

Getting Breakfast brb

"Ugh fine just hurry up!" Then he continues to talk to the other. His voice is soothing. I could listen to it all day.

I just sit there, listening, it seemed like forever I have heard his beautiful voice.

After awhile he remembers that someone joined

"Hey just saying this is a private chat. Your not meant to be here."

I panic again. I'm not prepared for this!

"At least say something, you are not in trouble"

"Hey Darryl, can we talk?"...

Silence filled the chat. Did i mess up? What if-

"Skeppy, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" he shouted. I was taken back from how loud he was and winced.

"GET OUT!"

"why?"

"I dont want to talk to you and I'm clearly BUSY"

"I-Im sorry! I- no we need to talk"

"There's no WE IN THIS"

I slam my hand on the desk and stand up "YOU CANT JUST IGNORE ME BAD!" Tears fall  down my cheeks and I fall back onto my chair. This is too much.

Bad sighed "Clocky would you mind joining back a bit later. I need to deal with this."

"Uhh yeah sure"

User disconnected

"So? What do you want to talk about. You have 3 minutes max."

I was surprised he actually wanted to talk. Well, not really. He only let me speak but that's better than nothing.

"I- Look.. Bad I'm so sorry, I didnt mean for things to go the way it did. I'm not that great at apologises so.. I made you something. And also if you couldn't tell.. I fixed everything I messed up. Of course it wasnt just me. Others helped. It will never be the same I know.. that's why I also made you a new server if you want it.. again, I'm sorry"

"So you were the one who fixed spawn.."

"Yeah... it took 2 hours"

"It looks that way.. it was great."

"Thanks.."

"Skeppy, I'm prepared to become your friends again but its gonna take time"

"I'm alright with that!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Just dont leave me.."

"I wont."

"I should probably go before clocky comes back"

"Oh I never left." Clocky says

"OH DAMN"

"Oh my goodness Clocky! Who left then?"

"No one I said that:)"

"You muffin"