CANCER!?- Chapter 8

Hey Guys! Whats your opinion on this book so far? This is my first time so i apologise its pretty bad and im just making things up along the way. If you guys also have any suggestions what else could happen in this story that would be great! Tysm for 666+ reads

A6ds P.O.V

Skeppy and Bad wont stop fighting... I felt like i was in the middle of this since everytime they want to justify a point they come to me.

Honestly i disagree with both of them but i dont say anything since i dont wanna get roped into this too.

I've trying to fix the problem by playing a stupid minecraft map and trolling players with Skeppy and Bad but it still ends up with them two fighting.

What happened? Im so confused. All i know is that this arguement is getting old and i dont want too lost my 2 closest friends.

Im starting to worry about both of them. This isnt healthy for them to fight. I search it up on Google and it say...

CANCER! Skeppy or Bbh could get cancer cause of this fight!? Holy sh*t

I know dream is awake since he has shut it. I left it open last time. I knock on the door and he ignores me. There isnt honestly time for this.

I open the door and Dream turns to me. He was playing Minecraft with someone else.

"Clay, can you get cancer from having a fight with someone"

Dream just stared at me while i can hear someone laughing though the headphones.

"What..."

"I searched it on Google! Skeppy and Bbh may be in trouble!"

"Like a physical fight?"

"No.."

"How could they get cancer yelling through a mic..?"

"Idk- But google said-"

"Dont trust things in the internet all the time." Dream sighed then put his headset back on going back to his game.

I head back to my room. Dream seemed a bit annoyed for some reason. I go back to the room im staying in and look for houses since i cant stay here forever..

Dreams P.O.V

After explaining that you cant trust the internet i go back to talking to George. I hope that didnt offended him.

"So Dreammmm... You said you had a crush on someone"

"George. This really isnt the time to talk about this"

"Come onn. Who is it?"

"Im not saying"

"Why not?"

"Because like i said this really isnt the time"

"Bet its A6d"

"What-"

"Ive gotta go sorry Dream. Don't feel guilty about the accident. Its in the past alright. Maybe you should talk to A6d about it."

"Alright, Thanks George."

I dont know if i feel comfortable to talk to A6d about it... Screw it. I go and knock on A6ds door and he lets me in.

"Hey, whats up?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure. I dont have much to do anyway. Im jusy looking at houses but no luck right now"

"Oh okay."

I didnt want A6d to leave. He is so kind and sweet. It hurts me when i think about what a beautiful thing I've hurt.

"So what did you want to talk about..?