Mornings -Part 4

Dreams P.O.V

I wake up before a6d. He must be quite tired since of the long journey on the plane. I wonder what it is like in france..

I have my morning shower to wake me up and then get dressed. Its 9:32am..

I go downstairs and make breakfast for me and A6d. I place the plates down with the food (Scrambled eggs on toast) and the i hear A6ds foot steps

A6ds P.O.V

I come downstairs since i didnt see Dream in his room.

"Good morning Vincent"

"Morning" I walk over to him and sit near a plate.

"Good sleep?"

"Yeah thanks"

This is kinda awkward.. I just sit and eat and Dream does also. Im normally alone eating food so this feels nice having someone.

I finished eating and i go back upstairs to get changed and set up my pc. I had some troubles with it though so Dream helped me.

"I will be in my room recording if you need anything just come to my room." Dream says

I nod as he leaves the room and i jump on team speak with Skeppy and Badboyhalo. They were arguing over... im not actually quite sure i just know it had something to do with trolling and people being rude online and bbh had enough.

Bbh leaves the call blocking Skeppy. It isn't completely Skeppys fault but im still not aware of the full story so i cant do much..

I message Skeppy and Bbh but they both didnt answer. I was just kinda alone. I go over to Dreams room but he seemed busy so i didnt wanna disturb him.

I leave a note on the side saying about how i didnt wanna disturb him and i have left to go out. I have google maps so it shouldn't be that hard to find my way round.

I go outside and explore. The city was pretty interesting. I looks in some shops and got things too. There is this huge shop that i go in and there was so much inside.

After looking around i check my phone. Ive been out for 4 hours.. Dream may be getting worried. I start heading back when my phone dies. Sh*t

Hahahha cliffhanger! I really hope these stories are okay since this is my first story ive made and im really enjoying it!