France Trip- Part 13

2 days later

A6ds P.O.V

It's time to go back to see my dad. He has recently gotten better but he is still in a bad state.

My plane will arrive in 2 hours. Me and Dream are on the way to the airport now. The journey was silent. Until Dream sighs and says

"You promise you will come back?"

"Yeah.."

"Pinky promise" He holds his pinky out after parking in the airport

I chuckle "Really?"

"If you dont pinky promise imma be sad"

"Finee" I hold out my pinky and shake his pinky.

We get into the airport and get everything sorted. After, we sit down and wait for the plane.

"If you want you can leave, I'll be here for awhile anyway." I say to Dream but he refuses to leave.

After a few hours of waiting the plane arrives.

"Oh! Theres my plane."

"You better message me when you get on"

"Hah okay then"

I knew Dream was sad but faking a smile. I could tell, I quickly hug him and walk away while waving. He waves back.

Dreams P.O.V

I didnt want him to leave. It hurt to see him go. What if he doesnt come back? What if something happens to him? No! Stop it. He will be fine..

I walk near the window to see Vincents plane. It was about to take off. I waved out the window even though I couldn't see him.

When the plane left I walked back to the car and drove home. It was silent and lonely. I hated it.

Before A6d stayed with me Sapnap did. We actually dated for awhile. Life was great until something unfortunate happened that we dont talk about...

HoLy gOd I am so sorry I havent posted anything. I'm having like a writer's block or something idk D':

Also I'm sorry this is short my brain doesnt wanna woRK PLS WORK OMG.

But anyway how has your day been?

Also 14