𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕜! ℕ𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤!

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 ! 𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜 . . . ⚘

—THE ROOM YOU WERE HELD IN was rather..interesting. Old blood stains decorated the old concrete wall, as this room had been used for torture before. Tilting your head up, the ceiling was decorated with most of it, making you wonder what quirk could be used for something like that.

Thick chains shifted in place when your head tilted, the dark black mineral burning your skin, telling you don't use your quirk. The mineral would naturally heat up when a quirk would be touching on or near it. Mutant quirks don't work on it, as you had remembered.

There was an attempt, once you have tried to escape, that didn't end well. It got your skin torn over and over and over and over and over and ov- it doesn't matter now. You attempted to push those memories aside to focus on the matter at hand.

Distant yells could be heard outside of the thick door, the air shifting time to time to give you noticed that someone used a quirk that affected the air long distances away from where it was converted.

"Sigh' Whmp comt phy fhem mmph ofh" you manage to argue under the thick muffle. A sac over your head concealed your eyes, leading you with only dark as they secured it loosely around your neck.

With all those screams and crashes, you could tell someone broke in.You could hear they were getting closer, doors could be heard being slammed open. The yells never stopped. Until, you could hear people right out of your room.

You froze, holding your breath in, this was where you were going to die? Wasn't it?
They started trying to get your door open, each hit barely cracked it.
Until they stopped, then you heard- "SMMASSHHHHHHH"

Something shook the room, somethings bouncing off your feet-somthing you had guessed to be the remains of the door. Footsteps hurried forward, leading you to sink closer to the chair you were stuck in. Then, the sac eruptively left your head, leading you to squint in the new light.

Your eyes narrowed, huffing around the muffle when your gaze landed on someone.

"(Y-Y-Y/NN-N)?"

'Fuck'