Kyoutani Kentarou x Shy!reader

i really tried okay xD And..sorry :'D

m/n = male name

l/n = last name

h/c = hair color

h/l = hair length 

3rd pov

You were just going to the gym with your best friends Maki and Mattsun. You were one year younger than them, but you guys grew up together. Your mom's were best friends, so of course you would see each others almost everyday. "Are you okay (m/n)? You have been kinda quiet?" Maki asked. "Yeah. If you don't want to come watch our practice it's okay you know? We can come to your house after the practice." Mattsun said. You just shake your head. "N-no, i wanna come and watch your practice. I just....what if others will be mad? O..or like...hate that i come to watch? i..i mean..." "Aaah,  (m/n) it's okay. Others brings their friends all the time. And how could they hate you? I mean, they will love that cute guy will come and watch them." Maki said. You blushed and pushed him a little. "S-shut up." Mattsun just laughed and shakes his head.

Maki opened the gym door and went inside. "Come (m/n)!" Mattsun said happily. Slowly you came in the gym too. Everyone were already practicing. "You guys are late." You heard someone say. You hold on mattsun's shirt, and tried to hide behind your tall friend. "Yeah, sorry about that. We forgot that we had practice today. But our friend (m/n) reminded us." Maki said and watched you. "Guys, this is (m/n), (l/n). He will wait us and watch our practice today." Maki continued and smiled at you. "Nice to meet you (m/n). My name is Iwaizumi Hajime." Said the guy who said that maki and mattsun were late. "N..nice to meet you too.." you said quietly. "Oooh you are sooo cute! I'm Oikawa Tooru, but you can call me anytime you want!" "Trashykawa, shut it." Iwaizumi said. "Yeah, don't even try to flirt with (m/n) he has some class. He doesn't date trash." Mattsun said. "Oi! Traitors, all of you." Oikawa said and pouted. Everyone introduced themselves to you. But one blonde caught your attention. Kyoutani Kentarou. He wast just...beautiful? First years were kinda scared of him...hmm...you wanted to know more about him. But what will you do? Yes, nothing. Because like...he was so out of your league for starters. And you were just some shy 2nd year kid. He wouldn't like you anyways.

Kyoutani pov 

Well fuck me sideways. (m/n) was so cute. His beautiful (h/c) hair just shines and i wanted just play with his hair. That (h/l) was perfect on him and made him look even cuter. And oh those eyes...fuck. I was so fucked. How can i even play when he was watching? "Mad dog-chan, focus on the game!" Oikawa whined. I just rolled my eyes. Still? He still called me mad dog? For fucks sake. This was going to be a long practice.

3rd pov

After the practice, you waited Maki and Mattsun. They would have to change their clothes. You didn't want to go boys locker room, so you just waited outside of the gym. "Hi (m/n)." You heard and spin around to see who was talking to you. It was Kyoutani. "H..hi." You said quietly and looked your hands. You couldn't look him into the eyes. You would just blush and...you didn't want that. "I was thinking that..you seem cool. And...would you maybe want to go date with me?" He asked. And...wait a fucking second. He wanted to...date you? YOU!? Out of all people he asked you out!? Maybe god was a real and he wanted you to stop being a lil bitch and have a boyfriend? Maybe? "I..i...i...it sounds....nice...i mean....yeah." You muttered to him. "Cool i guess...so how about we go to date tomorrow after school?" He asked. You raise your eyes at him and..he was blushing as were you. How in the ever loving fuck was he even more beautiful when he blushed? Oh god. "Y..yeah neat. See you then buckaroo." You said and just...for fuck sake. If it was even possible anymore, you turned more red than firetruck. "Ihavetogobye" You said and ran out of the schoolyard. ".....buckaroo?" Kyoutani asked silently and raise his eyebrows little bit. 

++

"..Did he really just..." "Yes he did maki." "Mattsun..we raised (m/n) wrong." "Maki...i think we raised him just right"