Kenma x Kuroo's!brother!

Okay like...thank you for this idea ory-san i was literally lost that what you guys wanna read djdjjdjd so yes :'DD

Kenma really didn't know what to do. He has been watching Kuroo's younger brother, Kuroo (y/n) for years now. He was just....so beautiful. And believe it or not, Kenma didn't find just anyone beautiful. Only (y/n) and Fukunaga. But he saw Fukunaga as a friend. (y/n) on the other hand...damn. Not that Kenma will ever tell anyone about it. But...the way Kuroo was acting was hinting that maybe that rooster headed knew about this little crush. Because, again he was in this situation. Kenma was alone with you, again.  You three had been shopping, but somehow Bokuto and Akaashi were in the mall too, and Kuroo just kinda ditched them. 

"Ahm...i'm sorry about tetsu...i understand if you want to leave." You said and looked a little bit shorter male who just huffed. "I really don't mind hanging out with you...." Kenma murmured, trying not to look at you as he watched around him. "Oh, okay...that's good to know." You said and laughed, not seeing the light blush on Kenma's cheeks. "There is new game i want...do you want to look for it with me?" You just nodded and smiled at the same aged teenager. "Yeah, i would love to."

"Bro, this is so good idea!" "I know bro!" "Why am i hanging out with you two?" "AKAAASHI!! IT'S GOOD IDEA OKAY!? KUROO BRO GOT IT!" "Yeah!! It's good idea!!" "....if it's good idea for you two, then we all are fucked and we will literally die.." "What are you whispering there 'kaashi!?" "Nothing Bokuto-san, nothing at all." "Good, let's go then!"

"Woah.....all final fantasy's are here! And ooh, kingdom hearts!" You were looking all the games with big eyes, smiling like a little puppy who saw food first time in his life. Kenma couldn't hide his little smile, as he listened and looked you. "Yeah..i'm going to buy Persona 3. I had it before, but when i was in training camp, i....lost it. Or more likely Kuroo put it somewhere and i can't find it anymore. And i wanna finnish it." "Oh..i'm sorry for him..tetsu is..eh, you know." "Yeah..but it's not that bad..kuroo is..good friend." You smiled and nodded a little. "He sure is. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have as awesome friend as you, would he?" You asked and smiled, making Kenma smile even brighter than before. You really were like an angel. Or like a hero's love interest in video games. You were always so kind and happy towards Kenma. He couldn't understand it really. 

Kenma bought the game and walked out of the game shop with you, listening as you talked about your anime club you were in. Kenma really liked listening you, when you talked things you liked. You sounded always so happy and seeing you smile a little more brighter...it was like a new level up. "Hah, there you guys are!" "Mh, tetsu-nii?" "Kuro-" Kenma and you couldn't say anything more, because you guys were pushed on a closet and the door was locked. Wait, what?" "Kuroo! Bokuto! Akaashi!" Kenma yelled, trying to break down the door. "I'm so sorry Kenma-san." "Akaashi, don't be sorry! Let's just get going, have fun guys!" Bokuto yelled. "Yeah, talk to each others you idiots! I see you at home!" "Tetsu, i swear to god! If you don't open this door right now, i will destroy all your precious volleyball magazines and cards! You hear me!?" You yelled, but no, nothing. They were locked. Kenma sighed and shakes his head. Kuroo, that idiot. He will kill him later. Why would they even want to lock them....wait. Wait....WAIT NO! THEY WANTED THAT KENMA WOULD TELL (Y/N) THAT HE HAS A CRUSH ON HIM!! NO! 

Not a surprise really, that it was (y/n) who talked, but....still. "I'm sorry." "Why are you apologizing (y/n)? This is not your fault." Kenma hummed, looking slightly taller teen, who shakes his head. "No, it is...i told tetsu that i...that i like you. I have liked you for a long time. So...he said that if i won't tell you, he will. And well...i didn't have a courage to tell you...so..yeah. I'm sorry for everything. I understand if you hate m-" You were saying, but...Kenma kissed you. He really...wait wha? Whe? HAH? "Don't be idiot. I like you too." "Y..you...re..really?" "Would have i kissed you if not?" "I guess not....but aren't you...angry? Or shy? or..?" "I'm angry, but not at you. I most probably will run away from you couple of days after this, but....right now my target is kuroo, bokuto and akaashi. I will kill them, so i don't have time being shy." "So..you see this as a game, huh?" "Yeah...and they are the enemies i have to beat up, so i can save my prince." ".....you are so sweet i can't- you will literally kill me someday Kenma." "Not Kenma." "Not..Kenma?" "I'm Kozume to you now. We are dating, right? "Y..yeah, right.....we are dating. Kozu."

Extra:  "I SAID I WAS SORRY!!" "I WILL KILL YOU KUROO!" "SORRY IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT DEAR BIG BROTHER, COME HERE!" "PLEASE, I BEG YOU!! NOT MY PERIODIC TABLE!! PLEASE NOO!! MOM, THEY ARE BULLYING ME!! MOOOOOOOOM!"