Aoba johsai 3rd years x kuroo's brother!reader

You were walking to school with one of your boyfriends, Iwaizumi Hajime. You were same class as him and had known him and oikawa, your other boyfriend your whole life. You guys met Hanamaki ad matsukawa, the last pair of your poly relationship on first year in aoba johsai. Your boyfriends played volleyball. You didn't. You were..too short. 

You were just 155cm tall. (5 feet 11⁄32 inch) But you didn't want to play volleyball, so it was good. You were school's dance team leader and you loved it. Dance was something you held very dear to you. You just loved it. "Do you have practice this week?" Iwaizumi asked, and you turned your head and looked at him. "Mh, no. Our coach is sick. Why you ask?" You asked and watched your boyfriend. "Mh, nothing important.." Iwaizumi said and smirked. You were in deep shit. Why he was smirking? Nothing good ever came at your way when one of your boyfriends were smirking. "Oh, i remembered. I need to go straight at home after school. School work, am i right? So...see you babe like in a.........five years bye." You said when you guys were at school gates and you ran to the class. "Hm...he sure learn fast." Iwaizumi said and laughed, sending a text to his other boyfriends.

You couldn't focus on your classes. Fuck. You even tried to ask help from Kindaichi, but he didn't wanna get  involved anything your boyfriends were planning to do. "Kindaichi please! Save me from them! pleaseeeee i have never done anything bad at youuu!" You whined. "Omg you sound just like Oikawa right now." Watari said. "Hey! Don't compare me to an trash. Okay?" You whined. You knew that if you seriously wanted to hide your boyfriends maybe hanging out with their teammates weren't the best chose.  But...you were an idiot and their teammates were your friends. And you didn't know where the hell the whole dace team went, so...yeah. "Oh there you are honey!" You hear too familiar voice. Oh god. "Matsukawa-san." Kuinimi said and smiled. He fucking smiled, even when you told that you might no crash that you were i danger and you might die. Traitors, all of them. "Where have you been (m/n)? We have been looking you with others." Mattsun said. "Nowhere. Gotta go, byee." You said and tried to escape, but mattsun took your hand on his and didn't let you run. "Mattsunnn." You whined and watched your boyfriend. "Nope, even your beautiful eyes wont help you out of this one~" he sing. "You are all dead to me." You said to Kunimi, Kindaichi and Watari before you were dragged out of cafeteria. "Was (l/n)-san serious?" Kunimi asked and watched watari who just laughed. "No. He is just drama queen as always. He says that he isn't like oikawa-san, but.." watari said, shaking his head.

"What did i even do this time mattsun? I didn't do anythingg." You whined.  "Oh, you can say that you didn't do anything, but we all know the truth." You heard Oikawa's voice. You were in boys locker room with Mattsun, Maki, Oikawa and Iwaizumi. Well damn. This is the way you die. At least you got to date four most beautiful men ever lived, so this wasn't that bad. "So...do you wanna tell all about it yourself or do we have to tell you what we know already?" Maki asked. ''But..but i don't know what i did!" You said and watched  your boyfriends. You didn't remember what you did! Yesterday you just were with your big brother Tetsurou and you went to movies. Then you just were at home an read some.....omg. Oh my fucking god! "Are you...fucking idiots talking about that me and my brother went to movies to watch new star wars  movie?" You asked. "YES! WHY YOU DIDN'T WAIT US!?" Oikawa screamed. "Shut up trashkawa. No need to yell." Iwaizumi and you said at the same time. "And...for fucking sake you guys are fucking idiots. I thought that i really did something wrong." You said. "You did. You went to watch it without us." Maki said. "It's just a mov-" "IT'S NOT JUST A MOVIE (M/N)!!" All of them yelled at you. "And now...we will teach you a lesson." Mattsun said, and all four of them smirked at you. "G..guys? What are you talking about? Guys....GUYS!"

~Skipeti skip~

"Ah (l/n)-san i.." kindaichi started but...he stopped when he saw your neck. It was full of hickeys. "Not a single word kindaichi. Not a single word." You said and tried to walk as normal as you could. "Why are you limping?" Yahaba asked. It took couple of them to understand and both of them started blushing. "NOT A SINGLE WORD! BOTH OF YOU!" You screamed. 

"...it was about star wars?" Tetsurou asked as he was going to take you home. Because you couldn't walk. For reasons. "It was about that fucking star wars.." you muttered to your brother. 

/...I'm so sorry sksksksksk i had this idea and i just xD