Fukunaga x extrovert!reader

Fukunaga was kinda nervous. It was first time that his teammates would see his boyfriend (m/n) would come and watch their practice. Other's haven't ever even seen him. And today was the day they even heard that Fukunaga had a boyfriend. "Why you haven't told us? Is he shy like you?" Yamamoto asked. "Fukunaga is not shy. He just doesn't talk that much. You should be more like him. Silent." Yaku said. "Yaku-san that's not.." "Don't lev. Just...be quiet." Kenma said. Fukunaga just shakes his head. Oh boy. He just hopes that you won't run away when you meet his teammates and friends.

You hummed a little and walked at the gym, smile on your face. You were excited to meet Shou's friends. You have known him all your life. Your fathers have been best friends their whole life. So of course you guys were beat friends too. Your families were so happy when you guys told them that you guys were dating. You ruffled your (h/l) (h/c) hair and smiled. Happily you opened the door and first one you saw was your boyfriend spiking the ball. "Shou! That was awesome babe!" You shouted and smiled at him. Fukunaga blushed and ran to you, just that he could pull you to hug. "How was your day?" You asked and saw a little smile. "Good to hear. My day was good too. I missed you." You said, still smiling. You knew Shou so well, that you knew what all faces he made meant. You knew him better than you knew yourself to be honest.

"Oh! Fukunaga, is ge your boyfriend? Nice to finally meet you. I'm Nekoma's captain, Kuroo Tetsurou." black haired tall man said. "Nice to meet ya too! my name is (l/n) (m/n). I have been waiting to meet you guys! Shou is always so happy after all training camps, games or practices so i have been all hyped up to see tou." You said and smiled at them. "Ooh his smile is as bright as sun!" Silver haired boy yelled. You just laughed and watched them. All guys introduced themselves to you and then they went back to practice. "i'll go too. love you." Shou whispered to you and you just pecked his cheek. "Go get 'em tiger. Show them all how good you are. I love you too." You said quietly, smiling to him.

You were so happy. Shou looked so happy and his friends were okay with that fact that Shou didn't speak that much. He showed his emotions and words with body language. And when he spoke..you felt so blessed. Your (e/c) eyes followed your boyfriend all the time. You just were so proud and happy for him. His happiness was all you wanted. And you were happy to see that he had found his happiness.

You waited patiently that Shou's practice was over. He went to change his clothes, and couple of hia teammates, Lev and Yamamoto came to talk with you. "Hey, how long you guys have dated and how did you met?" Lev asked. You smiled and nodded. "Shou doesn't talk that much, so i understand if he hasn't told you guys that yet. We have dated for over 6 years i think. We started dating when we were 10 years old. It was just hand holding os pecks on the cheek kinda dating you know? But..here we are still. And we have known each others for our whole life. Our dad's have been beat friends their whole life, so.." You told and smiled. "I was kinda shocked when i heard you talk. Like you guys are the opposites of each other." Yamamoto
said. You laughed and nodded. "We both hear that a lot. But we are both happy with each other. And, with me shou doesn't have to talk with anyone." You said and smirked. "You are so cool. You have to come see us more often!" Yaku yelled. "Yeah, i wouldn't mind it ether." Kenma said while playing his psp. "We all like you. So you should come talk with us when you can. And if you go to nekoma high, you should come to eat with us." Kuroo said. "Yeah, i go same school as you. And i would really like to. But i'm at music team, so we have our own practices almost every lunchtime. We have our own little lunch times." You said and laughed. "ooh, so do you sing?" Inuoka asked. "sing? nah i'm not that good. I play drums." You said and smirked. "That's cool." Kai said. You were replying, but you felt hand in yours, so you spin around and saw your boyfriend. "Shou, your ready! Do you wanna go or?" You asked and watched him. "If you wanna go to eat with guys, i'll go and wait you at your house." You said while smiling. "No, stay with us." Shou said quietly. "Yeah, come eat with us! Kuroo will pay!" Lev yelled. "Oi! When i said i will pay, ha!? But...because (l/n)-san is cool, i will pay for him." Kuroo said and smirked. You laughed and smiled. "Thanj you Kuroo." You said, watching your boyfriend. "let's go" you said. Shou nodded and smiled and kissed you really quick. You just blushed and smiled. He made you so happy, and you hoped that you made him happy.

After eating you said guys bye byes and walked at Shou's house. "Thanks." He said. "mh? for what babe?" You asked. "for...being with me." He said. You smiled and kissed him. "Hey, babe. Don't thank me. Thank you, You are best that ever happened at me. I love you so much." You said and gently stroked his cheek. "So...how about we skip homework and go watch anime instead? Sleep is for  the weak." You said and smirked. Shou laughed and nodded happily. You guys were gonna be so sleepy tomorrow, but...it was worth it.