TEEN FICTION RESULTS !!

Each judge had their own judging style, so I compiled the ones with the best score and evaluated some of them to give out the placements fairly. There was a draw between some because the stories were amazing.

Drum roll...

.
.
.

[ 1ST PLACE ]

East Queen, HannWhee

AND

Healing Wounds, Rony177

Congratulations to you two!!

Review from your judge:
HannWhee : ' Refreshing. Sophisticated. Entertaining. Those are just a few choice adjectives I'd use to describe this novel. First of all, the idea of gangs was a super touch to the atmosphere it brought. It got so absorbing that I almost forgot Andrea is a teenager. East Queen captures all the right notes of mystery, sophistication and descriptions right off the bat. The imagination is left to the reader as the author seeks to fuel it by adding every key ingredient necessary with her compellingly good writing style. Andrea's life seems too rough for a teenage girl, and she seems to have horrors in her past that leaves me dying to know. But no one can be perfect, and as much as I love this book, You can tell that a lot of effort is made on conceptualizing each and every charter, but introducing them seems to slightly drag about in the story. And even with that, there is no taking anything away from how amazingly terrifying and tantalizing the heir of the East Side Socialites really is. '

Rony177 : your full results can be found in Aiddlyn_Miracle's book reviews! ^^

[ 2ND PLACE ]

Just One Favor, Alana2215

Congratulations!!

Review from your judge:
Can be found in Aiddlyn_Miracle's book review.

AND

Our Differences, thesoupernovva

Review from your judge:
' I am glad I was judging when I read this book, because with the way the first chapter was laid out, I would probably have left it without looking at the goldmine inside. Our Differences is a tale that I have never come across in this genre, and I feel that it should have a better first chapter to show off just how diverse it can get. The first chapter is a jumble of emotions that quickly becomes overwhelming as one tries to sort them out. But the author redeems the book by slowing down the pace and creating a good storyline. I'd also like to implore the author to use descriptive paragraphs more. The descriptions are nice, but dialogue is meant to support a story, not be the story. I like this book, and I think that the only difference it and I will have is with the first chapter alone. '

[ 3RD PLACE ]

Her Book Boyfriends, Grace-Ryan

Congrats!!

Review from your judge:
Can be found in Aiddlyn_Miracle book reviews.

[ FIRST RUNNER UP ]

Congrats!

Star Bright, bffhiz111

Review from your judge:
Aiddlyn_Miracle b.r.

[ SECOND RUNNER UP ]

Congrats!

Lapping Waves, DazzieSh

Review from your judge:
Aiddlyn_Miracle b.r.

[ THIRD RUNNER UP ]

Congrats!

The Bakery, Fanfam3768

Review from your judge:
' I understand that writing in a genre like Teen Fiction is a challenge in itself. That's why I am greatly pleased when I find a book that dares to be different in a genre that relishes in clichés. The Bakery does wonderfully well to add a touch of drama in Chloe's life by including the dynamic of two best friends whose family is at war in which bakery is supreme in their neighborhood. Aubrey's descriptions and introduction feel a bit too light though, considering the weight she has in the story as the main character's best friend (of sorts). But her development and nature are portrayed well and I found pleasure in understanding just how she and Chloe get by in their school. But a major hindrance to this story is the grammar. I would say this book is good with an interesting storyline, but it could use a few minutes more in the editing oven to give Chloe's story that sweet armor and taste of a superb novel. '

[ HONORABLE MENTION ]

Hues of Dusk, Snehalghuge13

AND

Us Together, Jerri_W_

PLEASE PM @AceSociety TO REDEEM YOUR REWARDS.