LGBTQ RESULTS !!

By the judge, MarissaCrockett !

First place:

The Death if Me, LLSanders.

Review:
This was really interesting and I quite enjoyed it. True the concept of not being accepted isn't exactly new but it was handled in a way that made it feel fresh and exciting. Your grammar was impeccable and vocabulary simply divine, everything flowed together beautifully, your writing feels professional down to the smallest details. I hope to see more like this from you in the future.

Second place:

The Devil at Paramount High, NuminousAuthor.

Review:
I was honestly not expecting just how good this was, almost everything about it was top-notch. I have so few words that can describe how well written and thought out this book was. I just want to repeat wow over and over again, everything felt real, from the interactions characters share to the thoughts going through their heads. The caste situation was brilliantly written in an actually believable way. In fact, I think my only complaints would be, make the chapters a bit longer and not switch the point of view quite so randomly.

Third place:

Orthodox, Sm0lQu0kka.

Review:
At first I wasn't quite sure what I thought of this book. I read the blurb and it sounded interesting but it didn't really hook me. I started chapter one and oh the whit, it was funny in an understated way where you could switch between whit and seriousness with no problem. You did have a few grammar problems, and I would suggest some editing. But you've got a good story that I personally really enjoyed and I do believe anyone with a love of Fantasy/LGBTQ would find this book an enjoyable one.

First r.u:

I Can't Think Straight Around You, aar_nalu.

Review:
So let me start out by saying I love the cover. It was simply perfect for a book like yours, and the rest of the book didn't disappoint. The family dynamic you had was refreshing, a good family that cares about each other is getting harder to find. You made each character feel like they were real even if we didn't really know them. Something I really liked about this book though is that you took your time to read up on Australia, it is very important to read up on whatever culture you are writing about. I hope to see more like this from you.

Second r.u:

Hypocrite, KeiraKnox1.

Review:
This was very well done, it did have some grammatical issues but it was nothing to bad. It was an enjoyable read that makes you want to keep going and learn more about its characters. Speaking of the characters the dynamics between them was wonderful to read, each had their own distinct personality and felt well planned out. Overall this was a good story that I can tell you have put a lot of work into, though I would suggest a bit of editing.

Third r.u:
Judged by eroticfictionauthor!
Half Cut Whores, @gaywrath.

Review:
The concept of seeing a perspective of Omega is interesting, the writing style was good too but what I found a little confusing was the start of the book. Natsumi lacked in characterization. The author portrayed her problem well but there was no introduction to the matter to ease a reader into her life story. I did sympathise with her family issues and felt the author should have written more details regarding her ailing father and her coming to terms with it. Overall the book seems interesting but has scope for lot more improvement.

Honorable Mention:

The Truth, Kavindiama1

Review:
So let me start off by saying I do not know the show these characters are from, that being said I did still enjoy the concept you made clear at least a fairly big part of the plot in the first few chapters leaving out on a cliff hanger that simply makes you wonder. However, there were quite a few grammatical errors and I couldn't quite invest myself because of it. Something else I would maybe suggest working on is that your blurb didn't have very much to it and said very little or wise. With some editing though, I think this could be a really good book.

PM @AceSociety for the rewards.