MYSTERY RESULTS !!

MYSTERY RESULTS

The lovely judge: Mary_101103 !

First place:

The Midnight Train, daniellearosa.

Review:
" The cover is so much related to the story and its genre. A mysterious look. The blurb is short, but I don't think it could be better. Add a little grammar stuff (like colons, semi-colons, hyphens etc.). There are quite a story with the same base, but this story was still different. It was seen through a new perspective, if that makes sense. And yes, I so am reading it more. "

Second place:

The Call of the Devil, DestinyNdi

Review:
" I would defiantly want to read more of it. The cover was very good, and the blurb was clear. The plot was just as good, revealing how Becca woke up with strange cuts and all (I shouldn't spoil much). The flow was perfect and the length was neither long nor short. I loved reading it, and like I said before, I will continue reading it to the end. "

Third place:

A draw!

Frozen Grimoire: Paroxysm, Sarakel_15

Review:
" The cover was absolutely beautiful. Love at first sight, I tell you that. Then the blurb was sooo good. I loved it! The plot was so different, so new. Props to the author for keeping up with the whole new world stuff. The pace was kind of slow, eh, it was good nonetheless. The length was not too long, but not too short either. Took my focus away for a moment there. But I LOVED READING IT. "

AND

Justice from Behind Glasses, Lanadreams58

Review:
" Overall this sounds amazing! The plot is nothing I've seen before which is refreshing. The blurb was great. A little insight from the future chapters and a little background of the storyline, is a perfect mix of what a blurb should be. The character is something a few can relate to. The characters have subtly but impressively developed in three chapters. The title fitted perfectly to the story and the cover had portrayed the book, the main character and the base perfectly. "

First runner up:

Covering Up Murder Since 2019, lexyyaahh

Review:
" It's very very VERY good. The cover is very nice, and the blurb too. The perfect ounce of mystery and suspense in it. The plot was quite thrilling as well, especially the murder scene. It wasn't too long but a teeny tiny bit short. The characters were planned thoroughly. And im going to finish this book, (I mean, duh.). "

Second runner up:

Tainted Blood, MLT1993

Review:
" The cover was good, but the font style did not match or looked appealing. The blurb was very short and it needed some more content like a little more of background, and other in details. The plot was quite interesting, nothing like I've encountered before. It was very creative with the element of magic in it. The writing style was formal and the length of chapters was perfect, not too short but not too long either. I would like to continue reading it. "

Third runner up:

Silence!, ur_favouritexx

Review:
" The cover was very catchy –even though the blurb was a little short- but it was great nonetheless. The prologue was short and I like it like that. Not giving away too much, and just leaving the reader hanging- wanting them to read more. I was legit worried about Zeal and Lisa. Tis book is very interesting. I would like to complete it. "

PM @AceSociety to redeem your reward.