SHORT STORY RESULTS !!

SHORT STORY RESULTS

Drum roll...

[ 1ST PLACE ]

My Collection of Short Stories, ur_favouritexx.

Review from your judge:
" The title is attractive. Upon opening the story, it was a perfect blend of mystery, pain, friendship and love. The writing style pushes the readers to read more and more. A Beautiful read. "

AND

Sirens, Siennafrost.

Review from your judge:
I really like the cover and unique plot of this story. It flowed really well with fantastic descriptions, and a comfortable writing style. Grammar and vocabulary were perfect, I didn't notice any mistakes. The creativity was off the scale aswel! The author has a lot of talent! "

[ 2ND PLACE ]

Boys Like You, TinyAsianEmpress.

Review from your judge:
" I didn't really understand the first couple of lines from the blurb. I would take it out, or elaborate more on what it means. Visually the chapters are beautiful, however, I did notice the odd missing word and grammar was slightly off. Nothing major. The author set the scene fantastically with their descriptions,  very well done. The story flicks from past to present seamlessly, this is something I've noticed a lot of authors struggle with, but not this one. I would say the writing needs spaced out a bit, for the wattpad version. I really enjoyed the story. "

[ 3RD PLACE ]

Their Masks, raymac_eric.

Review from your judge:
" The title is intriguing enough to grab the attention of the reader. Every word in the opening chapter is agreeable. As the story progresses, the title is justified. Everyone of us wears a mask and fake our real feelings. That is described well in the story. Amazingly written. Keep up the good work. "

[ FIRST RUNNER UPS ]

All three got the same scores, amazing...

Gertrude: A Christmas Tale, Tidwell56.

Review from your judge:
" I find the cover very bland and needs improvement. It isn't very noticeable and will get lost among the many others on wattpad. The blurb is far too short and gives away nothing about the story. It needs a lot of improvement. This is what would put me off reading the book, if I don't have an idea of what's inside I simply click off of it. The story, however, was written fantastically. The descriptions were perfect and set the scene and characters very well. The author has a lot of talent! Its just the blurb that let it down massively. "

AND

The Sandwitch, Gugus4682.

Review from your judge:
" the title is very intriguing. As I began reading it, it kept me hooked. The chapters are short and all the emotions, and things happening in the chapter are clearly defined. An interesting read it is. "

AND

The Girl That Could, Jumping_Jiminys.

Review from your judge:
" the blurb of the story was interesting and upon turning the page, it began on an interesting note. The emotions of losing a loved one, is beautifully portrayed.  The pain and tears was described beautifully, it can easily make the readers teary eyed. A beautiful read. "

[ SECOND RUNNER UP ]

Distant Memories, mystic_aura_.

Review from your judge:
" The title of the story catched the reader's eyes. The writer has put in a great effort, as the feelings and thoughts are nicely portrayed.  The flow of present and past was pretty good, though the past scenes could be written at one place. The concentration of the reader may break, otherwise. A nice read, overall. "

[ THIRD RUNNER UP ]

From My Heart To Yours, loveisasweetpoison.

Review from your judge:
" The blurb was interesting and so was the story. The feelings were nicely expressed. Except a few errors, the story was a good read. As for errors, they can be corrected at the time of proof reading and editing. "

PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT (@AceSociety) TO REDEEM YOUR REWARDS.