Chapter 1

-Y/N POV-

Today was the day I paided respects to my fallen friends, because it was the day they have been killed. The graveyard was nearly empty.... I guess that was to be expected, since people either don't pay respects to their family or they are just too busy with work.

Y/N: ''I hope you enjoy your afterlife my friends you deserve your rest...''

I then went on my way heading to shop for some videogame. When I got inside I was greeted by the cashier that seemed a bit nervous and fanboyed a bit, probably because of this fame bullcrap. I never really asked for fame I just wanted to play against the best of the best who I found out were pretty mediocre and had some hardly noticable flaw, but let's just say some time in a war makes you aware to the less obvious. I bought a few games when one caught my interest... The tale of the forgotten hero... the clerk said he didn't even know that it was in the stock and told me to keep it since there was seemingly no price tag or code. That is when someone started shooting their gun demanding that all people give him their money or expensive items. I dropped to the ground out of my military instinct. I peeked over the counter to see 3 men with guns. I felt like I needed to stop them. So I pulled out my revolver and loaded it with 6 bullets, I nod to the cashier before jumping over the counter and shoot all 3 in their knees with first 3 bullets while the second 3 fly hitting the guns from the 2 out of 3... the third one missed. People were cheering as I focused on trying to dodge. After about five minutes I got distracted by Police sirens giving myself a smile only to look back and see a bullet approaching my skull. After that I fell to the ground closing my eyes after 5 seconds with the last thing heard being Police threatening the Criminals. After I closed my eyes a bright light shined and I found myself with 5 other people in modern clothes surounded by people in cloaks.

Y/N: ''...?''

the 3 seeming cocky ones: Where are we?

Then the one in a green and black hoodie just quietly panicked, until one of the cloaked people Spoke.

???: ''Please Great Heroes help the people of this kingdom from the terror of the catastrophical creatures.''

Y/N: ''I would honoured and happy to help those in great need.''

the guy with the bow: Hold on just a minute you can't exactly summon us out of nowhere and us to fight for your cause

Y/N: ''That is NOT how a true hero would act.'' (Author note:did I also forget to mention how judgemental you can get when you are annoyed?)

the bow look at me with shock and started to think about it.

Y/N: ''if you are a true hero you would fight to help those in need no matter the cost or situation.''

The shield hero seems to give me the look saying 'Atleast you are normal and can act heroic' while the sword,spear and the bow give me the 'I hate you, but I know you tell the truth' look.

The cloaked man: ''Anyway now, if you could please follow me. The king of Melromarc would like to speak to you.''

We were walking up the stairs and reached the throne room. The king welcomed us with opened arms (metaphoricaly). He told each one of us to introduce and I learned the three people who were being difficult are named Ren (the sword hero), Motoyasu (the spear hero), Itsuki (the bow hero). I think that Ren and Itsuki are more reasonable than Motoyasu since he is giving this cocky 'I am better than you' feeling out of him, in my clearest opinion he was maybe prince charming, but he had a mentality of a retarded idiot that is unable to do anything by himself. I was a bit confused when the King skipped the shield hero and before saying my name I pointed that out trying to be as respectfull as I can be. The shield hero then introduced himself as Naofumi Iwatani. I could tell the kind didn't like him from the start, since his face twiched a little before asking Naofumi his name. Mr.Merlomarc told me at last to introduce myself trying to get something out of his mind.