Chapter 2

Yeah I know there is a quite a delay between chapters but this is my story my rules + I had no motivation yet and stayed bed sleeping lazily. ANYWAY ROLL THE INTRO!- oh wait I don't have an intro... ta hell with it let's just continue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N POV-

While Ahri and Raphtalia were changing into some spare clothes Erhard had I told Naofumi some of my special hero specific powers. Insufficent to say that he was suprised that I could do so much compared to the rest of the "heroes". Ahri and Raphtalia come out when I was about to mention the class upgrades and both had very much a simple clothing and some decently crafted armour Erhard, since I was paying.

 Ahri and Raphtalia come out when I was about to mention the class upgrades and both had very much a simple clothing and some decently crafted armour Erhard, since I was paying

For Ahri I got some magic cloth clothing that looked very similar to when I saw her old clothing in the memory

ADORABLENESS OVERLOAD!!!

I looked away with bright red face and looked at Erhard with the 'why do you do this to me' look. He started grinning like a idiot when he saw my face... he knew I had no kind of perverted idea they just looked adorable. I then look back a bit composed and see that Naofumi pulled out a balloon from under his cape telling Raphtalia to pop it. She was very reluctant to do so from the fear... most likely a past trauma or memory that scares her Ahri was suprised, but stood bravely against her fear trembleing a bit.

Y/N: *whispering* "I will have to attend to Raphtalia's and Ahri's mental health.... soon"

Erhard look at me with face of agreement while Naofumi managed to get Raphtalia to kill the balloon. I didn't want to strain Ahri's arm so I didn't make her do anything. After that I thank Erhard for helping all 4 of us as I headed with Ahri to the nearest inn. Naofumi seems to do the same when we hear Raphtalia's and Ahri's stomachs grumbling. When we head to the Inn I see a sing saying: "We don't serve to Demi-humans" I click my teeth and give out a small "racists" in the most annoyed tone Ahri knew what I meant as we headed inside anyway. I decide to solve this conflict quietly and pay the waiter extra so he can give Ahri and Raphtalia some food that is ACTUALLY good. When the food was served I quickly checked for any poisons just in case. After that Ahri started digging in while Raphtalia was a bit hesitant until she was told to eat it by Naofumi. Then we leave the castle to get stronger. I used my drone SAINT to protect Ahri as she was defenseless and killed some monsters getting her to level 8 while I stood on level 20. Naofumi seemed happy from venting out his rage on the monsters even if it didn't seem appearent at first.