Chapter 3

I know...I know I don't release my stories in any specific order, but 'bear' with me I am a person with limited imagination and it takes time to come up with a idea that is worth a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As akward as it is)

-TimeSkip-

-Y/N Pov-

It was just a few days and I noticed quite a big change in Raphtalia's and Ahri's looks. They looked like the grew from about 8 years to 18 years in such a little time. I did some research and found out Demi-human races change their looks based on their level. both were at level 30 Naofumi was on level 28 and I was on level 34. We were visiting Erhard after quite a while since the equipment we had was sufficent till now. Raphtalia and Ahri insisted on getting me and Naofumi some armour. I was still wearing my bulletproof vest and jacket I had ever since I was summoned into this world. I always cleaned the clothes and the vest in the night when everyone was sleeping except Naofumi and to be honest I admitted to myself I needed some armour since the vest was starting to wear off. It was pretty beaten up and soon it would break. When we got there we were greeted by Erhard and his crap-eating grin When he saw Ahri and Raphtalia.

When I realized how much Ahri was growning I tried to tailor clothes that would fit her and look good

When I realized how much Ahri was growning I tried to tailor clothes that would fit her and look good. I also got pretty good with enchanting gear giving it some pretty decent abilities. I focused most on creating the Magic and Physical damage resistance and so far I managed to create her these that can nulify 50% of any incoming damage. I wanted to also enchant it with Magic amd Health regeneration, but I didn't want to tamper with it too much since it already has quite a powerfull enchantment and I didn't want to ruin it.

 I wanted to also enchant it with Magic amd Health regeneration, but I didn't want to tamper with it too much since it already has quite a powerfull enchantment and I didn't want to ruin it

Erhard: "well well you 2 certainly grown up into quite a beautiful ladies. Last time I saw you, you were barely reaching Naofumi waist. *looks at Ahri's arm* I am also glad your arm is healed *warm friendly smile*."

Naofumi: "did she?*looks at Raphtalia*"

I try to hold my laugh a bit, because even if Raphtalia looks like a normal adult her personality is very childlike, caring/motherlike towards Naofumi.