Chapter 4 - First wave

Technically this is the second wave, but I will count from the point the heroes were summon, not from before the heroes were summoned. Anyway We all where the last chapter ended so let's go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naofumi and me were evacuating villages near the castle so we would be in less inconvinient situation during the wave. I checked the time and it was around 7:30 I knew atleast one village will not be evacuated on time so I prepared some potions just it case there were injured. After that me, Naofumi and our teams wait for the wave to start by Erhard's shop.

Erhard: "I wish many luck to you four."

Y/N: "I will be glad, if we manage to save the village before it takes any casualties."

Ahri: "I find it interesting yet very heroic that you care more about the people around you then about yourself, if you will not try to put your health on a more important spot in your priorities you might end up dead."

Erhard: "Warming up to him much?"

Ahri blushes before looking away sneaking a small glance at me.

Erhard/(Y/N): 'She totally likes him/me' Erhard smiles while I sweatdrop a bit.

Y/N: "Isn't that a hero's job to sacrifice their own life for the sake of others?"

Ahri: "I-I guess you have a point..." *sad face*

Y/N: *Sigh* "Lighten up foxy. We are going to get through this together. *Turns to Naofumi* So the plan is this: While the idiot trio (Motoyasu,Ren,Itsuki) kill off the more dangerous enemies, our two groups will take care of making sure that evacuation of the village during the wave goes smoothly, by taking down any monster that gets near them."

Naofumi: "so that is your plan?"

Y/N: "Better than having them getting in our way."

Raphtalia: "No arguing there, they think too highly of themselfs, even if they are heroes, that confidence can get them killed."

Erhard: "Yeah, at first they looked like decent people, but even some people down here can tell that those three have some problems with their ego."

I chuckle a bit at this and so does Naofumi.

Naofumi: "How long till you all figured that out?"

Erhard: "two or three days after you were accused."

I pull out my pocket dragon hourglass, suprising Naofumi, Erhard, Raphtalia and Ahri.

Y/N: "hm... Three minutes... and I am tingling in anticipation."

Raphtalia: "You make that sound like a good thing way too much..."

Y/N: "Once a man of war... always a man of war."

I sweatdrop a little and look away.

Y/N: "Sorry. The thrill of a good fight is something I can't really forget, so I am a little excited by the chalenge before me."

Ahri: "I don't know, if that should be a good thing or a bad thing..."

Y/N: "I became a fan of danger, when I heard the sounds of explosions and ammunition hit the ground. Sure I lost friends, but I had to accept the truth that all of us were there by choice and had to expect death to be right by the next door. But that is a story for another day."

0:00:10

Erhard: "Heh well I hope we get to see eachother after this hell."

0:00:08