Chapter 6

sorry for slow updates. The writing block is strong within this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's pov-

After my rest I woke up to Ahri's excited soft voice.

Ahri: *quietly* "Y/N! Y/N!!"

Y/N: *rubs his eyes* "hmm?"

Ahri: *points at the egg* "look!"

I walk to the table with Ahri and stare at the cracking egg. a few seconds of anticipation later a small crystal armoured worm-like creature peeks out of the broken side of an egg. It looks at the both of us before cutely growling in a happy way and wrapping around my hand.

Ahri: *giggle's* "It seems our new partner likes you."

Y/N: "heh... it would appear so..."

The little fella then gets off my hand giving me chance to put my fighting gear on. After that it wraps around my neck like a necklace.

Y/N: "The incubation time of the egg was suprisingly short, but I guess every creature is different."

Ahri: "actually... the eggs the slave merchant sells are under a spell that always keeps them just barely from hatching... I heard him mention it a few times when he sold them... the incubation nests are just to dispell that magic." 

Y/N: "huh... I learn something new everyday about this world... soooo what do we name her?"

Ahri: "hm... I don't know... what about Razmery?"

Y/N: "Sure. It certainly sounds better than Crysty. Anyway we should get ourselves a breakfast."

-timeskip to the inn-

When I walk into the inn I see Naofumi and Raphtalia along with a little filolial.

Y/N: "What's up Naofumi?"

Naofumi: *notices Razmery* "when did you get a necklace Y/N?"

Y/N: *confused* "hmm? *realization* oh this little friend hatched from the egg. *Razmery wraps around Y/N's hand* This is Razmery."

Naofumi: "She looks too cute for a fight right now."

(Y/N)/Raphtalia/Ahri: "So does the little filolial."

Y/N: "But both will eventually grow to a more imposing size."

-timeskip brought by Y/N sleeping under a tree with larger Razmery wrapped around Y/N's neck like a actual scarf-

-Y/N's Pov-

Right now I am in a abandoned shack working on my project that would be A)really usefull B)real baddass, if managed to make it work. I learned some creation magic and it lead me to learning a spell called perfect remodelling. All it did was reshape a object to my wishes, but imagine if I had like alot of metal and lots of my car/motorcycle engineering experience. Naofumi may think of this as a crazy idea, but I am freaking doing it. I WANT MY CHOPPER MOTORCYCLE. so far I got the wheels, frame and handlebars finished. I just need to finish the motor, exhaust pipe, front and back light and I am getting too much into the detail.

What is finished on the chopper: