chapter 1

A/N
There's not gonna be change in POV's , only a/n
And once again thankyou for reading my story!!!
Borahae💜💜💜💜💜
      ---------------------------------------------

It was September, an evening when a light autumn breeze came carrying a lot of dried leaves. Taehyung had come from training abroad and now decided to do his third year of college in Caravelle University as this is where he was born and missed this place.

He was standing in front his waiting for his brother to come out of the house to help him carry his heavy bags to his room, seconds later Namjoon came out and that surprised taehyung as to why the elder male was at his house.

He knew that namjoon and his brother jin were together, but taehyung didn't expect him to be the first person to see after reaching home, it's not like ho doesn't want to, he was just simply surprised.

Anyway he went ahead and hugged the taller male and said their small hello's and carried their bags into the house.

He opened the door and heard the squealing of none other than his big brother ,saying "OmG!!!taehyung! You're finally back! I missed you so much, oh and look how taller you're now! Have you been eating well?? Why are you half an hour late??".

"Hyung, first breathe"said taehyung to which namjoon chuckled, and then tae continued,"and to all your questions , yes I'm back , and yes I've grown 5cms and hyung I've been calling you every single day to tell what I've been doing and you're still asking me silly questions like 'havimg you been eating well?' and lastly there was a small delay and the airport".

"Okay then I'm gonna go to the restaurant for a couple of hours , ive been called for a new couple's reservation".

You see jin own a big restaurant but he is a special chef there, his dishes are really famous and exquisite that people who personally ask him to cook for them make a reservation a day before, then he just takes the order and cooks, he doesn't work full time there as he hired part timers for normal days.

"Hyung please make japchae for me when you come back!!" Said taehyung who was making his way upstairs to his room. "oh tae u underestimated your hyung, i already made it since i know it's your favourite, it's in the fridge just heat it leater when you want!" Said jin who was picking his keys and heading toward the door

"Okay!!!! Thank you hyung and come back soon!! Bye!" Said taehyung cheerfully

He entered his own room and that's when his overcheerful facàde was gone and he sighed

He was cheerful but just not too much, only his friends see his 'less cheerful' self which he had been for past two months after what happened. Only some of his friends and his close friends jimin and Yoongi knows what happened when he was there. Yoongi is really famous and rich and jimin was his boyfriend so he comes to visit jimin every weekend on Sunday's.

Yoongi was a good friend too and knows what he's been through in the past two months.

He decided he would stop thinking about it for now and wash up before eating his favourite japchae. He opened his suitcase which had his normal wear clothes and quickly took a bath. 

He had japchae and decided he would go to the university to submit his admission as he was a month late already but the headmaster was informed of what had happened and she was worried too and gave taehyung two month time period of leave but tae decided that he would stop dwelling on it more and go to college to take his mind off of things

Jin came home and said "hey tiger what are you doing at the hall you don't even have the TV on.... Is something the matter?? "

"No hyung... I was just thinking"

"About what?"

"I'm going to go to college"

"Oh! That's great taehyung!!  I will pack lunch for you Tomorrow"

"Hyung I will eat properly you don't have to do that"

"But I love cooking and you can't change my mind about this matter"

"Okay fine!!"

With that taehyung went to sleep after a little bit of thinking and picking his outfit for tomorrow.
After all he had to just keep being cool and just hang out with jimin all the time to be himself again

               --------------------------------

A/N
Jungkook will come next chapter!

And thank you again for reading my story!!
Borahae 💜💜