Chapter 32

Feel free to point out the mistakes, and comment your thoughts.

      ===========≈============

The head alpha stood there with determination in his eyes. He may lose, he may win but he would never let anyone die because of this.

"let the boy go" head alpha spoke with the authority laced in his voice.

Jun woo snickered "do you think I would do all of this to let him go? I don't think so" he said and laughed evilly which echoed around the great hall. It was the hall for parties and mostly anything. It could fit a Hundred+ people with ease.

Jaehyun harshly put down jungkook on the freshly polished floor. The animals growled and roared slightly and they couldn't help him from this harsh treatment.

Jaehyun held the pistol in his hands.
"step down from your position/power.
Jun woo is going to be our alpha from now." he said. when he alpha wouldn't move, jaehyun pressed the tip of the pistol onto his forehead, and the fox, a lion and a vulture paced to the head alpha and made him step down, he descended from the steps and stood.

" NO! alpha don't do it!" jungkook shouted. Jaehyun grabbed his jaw raspingly and shouted 'you shut up!'

The alpha, fearing not to lose jungkook, "I will"

Jun woo smirked, proud of his first accomplishment. He walked to where the head alpha would stand and stood tall. He was the new alpha and everyone should know it now.

All the people who were present near the area gathered inside the hall. And a hundred people were outside. They were all seeing what was happening. And taehyung entered the hall pushing past everyone and stood next to the former head alpha. Jimin, Jin, yoongi, namjoon and hoseok were already there. He was seeing but could do nothing. He clenched his fist and stood there glaring at jaehyun who betrayed their pack and at jun woo who made his all happen.

"kill him" said jaehyun, pointing his finger at the alpha. His adoptive father, his former head alpha, his dad who took care of him his entire life. The alpha was in tears. He was a very bad father,he thought.

"NO! DON'T DO IT!" jungkook yelled at the creatures that neared him. The former Luna may have took him in her wing but the head alpha and his mate were the ones who took care of him. The Luna gave him a house, a place he could call home. He will never let anything happen to the head alpha who was also like the father he never had. "alpha please! If I die today, it ends with me. If you make him the head, he would kill everyone who doesn't listen to him. Please, don't do this!"

But the head alpha didn't seem to listen to his words. "then kill him" jaehyun said pointing to taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes widened in fear. "NO!"

"quiet down!" jaehyun said as he slapped jungkook harshly on his soft cheeks. A hyena pounced up the stairs standing next to jungkook, growling at jaehyun for slapping him. He pressed the gun onto his forehead. It went near jungkook and nudged its head on his cheeks and went back.

"now where were we?" keeping his hand on his chin making a thinking gesture "ah right! Kill him!" jaehyun said darkly, with an evil smirk

"No! No no don't do it!!" jungkook cried.
He eyed Jin who was sobbing and the other four boys who's tears threatening to fall.
The hyena and lions were cornering taehyung. The hyena pounced on him and as he fell down the lion grabbed his leg with its canines and dragged him away to the storage room that was in the hall the door was closed after they entered. Nobody could see what happened to taehyung until a scream erupted from inside.

Everyone was horrified. Jungkook was screaming and crying, when jaehyun looked at jungkook, the younger cried even more. He just kept crying, angering all the woodland creatures.

"now thats over. Every one! Bow before your new alpha!" jun woo said standing tall and proud making everyone quiver in fear.

The animals were standing next to all the people, growling at them to make them bow, but no creature stood next to the former head alpha. He didn't bow and that made jun woo angry.

"why isn't he bowing!" he shouted but the animals stood their place. They didn't move a muscle to go the him. He was keeping his head up.

He sat on the high chair that the alpha always sits in and jaehyun stood next to him. "you! Come here and massage me!" he said pointing to a jin who was crying.

"don't involve my friends!" jungkook screamed, his face full of wet from the streaming tears and his voice raspy from all the crying and screaming.

"oh is he your friend? Why didn't you say so, we can give him a special privilege" jun woo said, the fox that stood next to him made Jin move from his place to go up the stairs but everyone was interrupted by the lion that came out the storage room, mouth red and it's fur all covered in blood.

Everyone knew what it meant, and they were all scared and fearing about what would happen if they didn't listen to jun woo.

Jin was now on his knees crying hard as namjoon comforted him, but he wasn't so strong either as he was also crying.

The lion roared all of a sudden and all the animals in the place made its sounds back. The room was now filled with their sounds.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry....

That was dark but... Okay...

Comment your thoughts..

Borahae 💜