Chapter 23

Jungkook got up from his seat and headed towards the door.

Taehyung panicked and thought of anything he could say, anything that would make him stay.

Jungkook just strode in a normal pace towards the door while he looked like he was stopping himself from something. When jungkook reached the door..... He turned.........left?

He bent down near the left side of his door and got something from there.

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief. He was anxious the whole 56secs that jungkook walked towards the door.

When he came back he had.....ROPES?

_omg does he know that I'm gonna stop him?! Is he is gonna tie me up and go to jaehyun?!??! _

Jungkook just calmly walked to him and gave the ropes to taehyung.

The older just blinked twice in confusion? _wut?_

"I really really really don't want to go. I want to stay but my heart just doesn't listen to me. I'm just a human who can't control his feelings.
So.... Please just tie my legs to the sofa. By leaving some free rope to I can move them. I dont want to lose to him. He thinks he could control me. He thinks I will do anything he tells me after what he did. But I want to prove him wrong. " jungkook explained

_wow I did NOT expect that! At least I'm happy with his choice. He is so determined. His eyes are telling me that he wants to win. His beautiful chocolate brown, doe eyes. Like Bambi. His eyes could hold the whole galaxy, the universe. It's like the stars settled in his eyes-
I should focus_ the older cut himself off and nodded to jungkook as a response.

Jungkook held the ropes tightly as taehyung took it from him as their hands caressed and taehyung saw that his hands were too soft and jungkook acknowledged that the older's hands were so big that it could fit his hands so perfectly. He shook himself out of his thoughts as the said alpha was tying his only one of his legs.

"kamsahabnida" jungkook said with a smile after the older was done.

It took a minute to process for the older to indeed know that the younger just spoke his native language.
_.............................................................
He just said thank you to me........
In Korean......................................
Thats...............MY NATIVE TONGUE!!...
Did he learn it for me? I told him that I was half Korean the day he said he was half Japanese.............
I learnt Japanese a little just in case....
But did he learn it for me? I'm in tears. _ he tried to contain his shocked (&happy) face by looking down and saying "Doitashimashite" (you're welcome)

Jungkook showed bunny teeth and doe eyes as he was surprised to know, that the elder knows his native tongue. " do you know Japanese too? I thought you were Korean"

_hmm. How should I answer this question? Should I lie, and say 'yes I knew a little Japanese. Or should I go ahead and say 'I learnt it for you'?
Would it make things awkward between us? I mean, I don't want to be a nagging person but I want him to know that I like him. He may think it's just me being a close friend.but I can wait. Let him think that way. I just want him to know that he precious to me and I would even read a whole damned language book for him. I hope he takes it well_

"I learnt it for you..." taehyung said nonchalantly but on the inside he was screaming 'omg I said it! I said it! What do I do now!'

But after he looked up and saw that the younger was with wide eyes with a small flush, he just nodded and looked down.
But this time his blush was seen very evidently by the elder.

Taehyung was kinda proud he made the cutest omega blush. He leaned on the sofa after glancing at the younger's face one more time. Tying up was kinda stupid to do. But if that is what the younger wished for, he would happily oblige.

"oh Jin hyung said he would come here bcuz of a recipe, he texted me wile we were in class. So if you want he could come here and all three of us could eat together and maybe even namjoon hyung" said taehyung. He wanted to stay longer.

"oh he texted me too. But won't it be too much trouble if we call all off them here?" jungkook said, he liked the idea of not eating alone but he was just trying not to be troublesome.

"No since you both are gonna cook, you can cook here and we can eat here. We don't usually eat at the same time at home. So it would be good to have a family dinner or something like that" taehyung said shrugging.

Jungkook just felt so warm when the older said 'family'. He never had a family. He was an orphan when the Luna took him in. He was found on the forest area outside the pack territory. He was three years old, and still not even a toddler. He was left alone there. But by seeing a letter near him, which was written by his mother, they came to know that his mother was killed and so was his pack. He was the only one who survived.

The Luna was a very warm hearted person. She would help anyone who was in trouble. She had a brother, who is the pack leader now. After she passed away.

As said before, she had water powers. She can turn water to ice, evaporate it and anything that involved water.
Every omega has a power, but they don't have the flow and ability to control it so they can't use it. Only omega who is powerful enough can control it.
Like jungkook. But he still doesn't know it.

The Luna was killed for her powers. The rogues who lust for power wanted her in their control. (Rouge ppl are ppl who betrayed their pack, so they were sent away from their packs, in this au). They thought that they should take the Luna with them and bring ruins, and waste to the lands. They used luna's power and had a control over people. The Luna hated to see the people of her pack be harmed, so she denied to do anything that the rogue demanded.

And the rogue killed her...

She didn't care if she died, all she wanted was to protect her people...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

THREE UPDATES IN 48 HOURS?
YES!

You could see how jobless I am from this 😂

Hope everyone is safe and sound. Have a great day or night. Please take care of your health. Find new hobbies when your bored. I'm trying painting nowadays. Like suga😂

He came to the live in YouTube and made everyone sit in their places for one hour and painted a very big canvas blue. That's all he did. And everyone watched him paint a big canvas blue. 😂😂

You don't know if you will achieve something unless you try

Borahae 💜 ❤️