Chapter 30

"from the day the Luna died..... "

Now everyone was shocked, it's been 15 years and he had kept this a secret?! But he got caught too easily now?!

"you kept it a secret this long?" asked the alpha thinking it must've been hard knowing something and not being able to talk to anyone about it

"when the Luna was caught, she was tied to a pole in their territory. I was following a Squirrel to the place, for some reason I understand it and, all I could think of at that time was to save her. So I went there alone and untied her and escaped the place, so we stopped mid way because she wanted to tell me something. She explained that I have these powers and that I am from another pack. She said 'you have to keep this a secret, be safe and don't tell anyone about this! Don't tell anyone you came here to save me and....'  "jungkook stopped mid sentence tearing up" she said 'don't worry I will always be with you, whatever happens stay strong, just remember I will always love you' then she died, they were holding hostage to threaten her so she killed herself to save everyone" said jungkook as by now he started crying, he finally told someone his 15 year old secret.

The alpha saw and went to give him a comforting hug but the creatures went ahead did it first. They basically hid him between themselves.

"you know, since we're not the only one who knows now, the rogues know about your power and that is th reason for all of this. You should be really careful, they might come back to get you anytime. I will leave namjoon and taehyung here to stand guard for you. We'll have to search for jaehyun right now, cause we need a good explanation from him. " the head alpha said leaving the room for jungkook to rest.

" wait" the younger squeaked "I know.... where he is"

When they gave him a expecting look he said "in the abandoned factory, he is with someone, but Frankie said he is with the same person who cane yesterday but I just want you to be sure."

"oh okay, wait who's Frankie?"

"my cat, he is Frankie but he doesn't always be with me he moves around a lot"

They all exited the room after nodding and telling him to not move around and rest.

~

"you did a good job son! Good thinking to break his leg. It will be easier now" said the man in the black robe, sitting on a chair in the abandoned factory. His hands held a leash to hold three tiger cubs and a big one. They were beaten to make them obey. Remember the time a lion came to the place where taekook was and thrashed around, and said something about its kids? It's those cubs.

"I know Im a genius. I think these little mutts will give us time till we kidnap him." said jaehyun referring to those cubs.

They whipped their heads to the entrance hearing foot steps and turning towards it. The man in black robes went away, heading exactly where he shouldn't.

"jaehyun? What are you doing here? Who were you talking to?" asked the alpha, _jungkook was right he is here and he was talking to someone but the guy is nowhere to be found_ he thought

"nobody I just came here curious. I just wanted to see what was i could find in this abandoned place" he said nonchalantly but the alpha knew he was lying. He raised jaehyun. He knows exactly if he lies. A year ago, He didn't even tell him that he found his real father, but when alpha found out and asked who it was, jaehyun refused to tell him, or anyone.

"so what are you doing here?" asked jaehyun. The alpha wouldn't just come here for sight seeing. He knew something was up.

"I was on patrol" he replied lying. You beat fire with fire and a lie with a lie.

"well the place is yours I was gonna leave anyway" Says jaehyun leaving, but he noticed jaehyun was planning something and it was really a good idea now to leave jungkook alone. He left the place and left to where jungkook was.

He got on his jeep and headed to taehyung 's house, but when he got there he was too late.

Taehyung was lying on the ground, clutching his stomach and jungkook was carried on the shoulder of a man he knew too well...

"Jun woo..."

         ><><><><><><><><><><><

Well that turned dark soon...

Hope you liked this chapter. I was thinking of uploading this tomorrow but since I didn't update for two weeks, I decided to do it now. And I'll be updating everyday from today.
So thank you for the 4k reads!!
🎊🎈 🎉🎋🎊🎉🎋🎉🎊🎉🎋🎈 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎆🎇🎊🎈 🎉🎋🎊🎆🎉🎊🎋🎊🎉🎇✨🎉🎊✨🎇🎆🎊🎉🎊 🎉 🎈🎋🎉🎊🎉🎈🎇🎆🎋🎉🎉🎈 🎉🎊🎉

I'm really grateful, you guys!

Thank you so much!

Borahae 💜 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️