Chapter 28

"you are given a second chance at love..."
as soon as the head alpha said those words

"Nooo!" was yelled by someone, while everyone peaked their heads towards the voice, Jungkook very well knew that the voice belonged to jaehyun, adopted son of the alpha.

Everyone whispered something to the person next to them. Because everyone knew jaehyun as he was the son of the head alpha, so they all know that the Luna would've been jungkook. But since jaehyun rejected him, jungkook now has a new mate and his plan might be foiled if this new mate was a problem.

"son, you rejected him. You have no right to oppose this." the head alpha said calmly. Jaehyun looked furious, his nose flared as he looked so angry, he stomped his way out of the place to his bike and rode away to God knows where.

Due to the ruckus caused by Jaehyun nobody saw the duo who were really confused about everything that just happened in the last 15 mins.

They had no words to utter, only looked at each other and looked back down. They had no idea this old mare's tale would happen in reality and that too, to them. Jungkook was mainly so confused, of course, he would never reject taehyung.

But he was also confused to accept him. Maybe he was finally letting go of jaehyun but he didn't fully let go of him. He liked taehyung, maybe more than friends but he didn't think of him as a candidate in his love life.

Everyone just looked at the cute duo, thinking they would make a great couple and already shipping them.

They both tried to say something but it was always overlapped everytime.

"i-i have to g-go" jungkook finally worded out and went away from there and headed towards the forest that he always goes to. He has too much things in his mind and he needs to relax. So he goes to the best place he thinks of. Taehyung knew where he is going but others didn't.

He didn't want to disturb him, he wanted to give him space, but not this time.

He is taehyung's mate, so taehyung is supposed to go after him when no one does, he has to take care of him, court him, protect him. It was his job now and he does not regret anything that just happened. After all, he loves him...

He won't talk to him, not to disturb, but just to make sure he is alright. He hopes he won't hate him or anything, he was slightly anxious.

When he reached, he heard someone talking, and he knew exactly who it was. That angelic voice that is craved in his heart.

"no, its not that I hate him. I just need time accepting him." he said but who was he talking to?

Taehyung looked a little closer, but he didn't have his phone, or anyone next to him, it was just those tiny and big woodland creatures.

_he said 'no' that must mean someone asked him a question, but who was it? There is literally no one! _ he thought.

He heard the neigh of a tiny horse, that was sitting next to jungkook. Then jungkook......answered it?

"yes maybe I should tell him that I won't reject him. He might be feeling sad thinking I would reject him because I ran away." jungkook said looking over to the horse.

Was he speaking to it? Does he understand it? These thoughts were running in his mind but when jungkook said he won't reject him, just like he anticipated, he was relieved.

Then a hiss from a snake was heard, to which he replied again. "I will let him mark (just a ritual of biting, a mark that will stay 4ever) but not so soon"

Now taehyung was surely confused but had an idea of what might be happening. _does he really talk to creatures like these? He understood them that must mean he is must have those powers. But what if it's just that he understands the expressions of the animals? My mind is a mess, at least he is safe now_