Chapter 33

As taehyung was dragged by the leg to the storage room, he screamed knowing he would die without being able to save jungkook. He was terrified for jungkook, not for himself.

The hyena howled and the lions roared.

But the hyena had something clenched in its paw, after sometime of his breathing hard and screaming, it gave to taehyung.

Taehyung looked at what it gave and was confused and baffled, it is helping him?

He looked at it and it was tiny pocket note. _it's the same note that jungkook had when we went to visit him in the room today morning! _

He quickly opened the note to see a lot of drawings for the first couple of pages, it even had drawings of taehyung in different expressions, but he saw a very squiggly and bad handwriting after that. It read on the first page:
Scream and act like you died

He knew it was jungkook who gave the hyena the note. The hyena went to jungkook when jaehyun slapped him. Jungkook must've given the note to the hyena when it went there. So taehyung did as he was told, he screamed and slowly his scream died down, letting everyone know that he is dead.

grab the red paint in storage room and put in on wedgie, the word wedgie was scribbled and written, lion and make it look like it killed you. I told the lion the plan. This was written on the second page. He could hear jungkook scream and cry from inside the room. But he knew that jungkook knew that was happening but he still couldn't focus as Jungkook's cry broke his heart. But he knew he had to save him so he should focus. The note was really small so only one sentence was written in each page.

Jump out of the window in the  bathroom, The third page

He would probably sit on the alpha's chair, the fourth page

There is a window on top of the stage above the, the fifth page.

Stairs, throw something at his pistol make him unarmed, the sixth page

If he can't harm me then wedgie, Leo, flan, max and, the seventh page

Rubie will fight the black robe guy and jaehyun, the eighth page.

_jungkook you're a genius! This plan could absolutely work. I need to be careful not to make any sound and I think this wedgie Leo flan max and Rubie are the lions but okay now I need to find the red paint_ he thought, he put that note in his back pocket and hastily searched for the paint.

When he finally found it, he quickly went over to the lion, who is wedgie and put that paint all over its fur and mouth. Although he was focused, his heart ached with every cry and scream that erupted from Jungkook's mouth.

The lion went outside the room and stood there showing off the blood that it had on its fur.

Taehyung rushed to the bathroom door and opened it so see the window just like the note said. Only the window had a glass, it could fit him but he needs to break the glass

But that would make a noise and someone might get suspicious.
When max, the hyena, cane inside to see what was taking him so long, tae pointed the window.

The hyena howled giving message to the lion and the lion roared making the hall noisy and loud. Nobody could hear if a glass broke. But the lion also took this as a chance to explain the plan to the other woodland creatures occupying the hall.

Taehyung broke the glass and jumped out, scratching his hands and legs in the glass pieces while doing so.

He quickly grabbed stones and a little big Boulder, with enough weight that he could carry on the ladder.

He put the small one in his pocket and the big one in his left hand and climbed the ladder. He quickly opened the daylight window above the roof. The roof was slightly slanted, so when he was about to slip he caught hold of the window Frame which made a sound. Now that jungkook had to cover this sound up he yelled "HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YOU CAN KEEP POINTING YOUR GUN AT ME?!"

Jaehyun chuckled, "brave now, Are we? What do u think I'm gonna do?" he asked and flicked Jungkook's Chin and continued "I'm gonna lock you up in a room and torture you, I will keep a guard at your door. If your little friends do something out of our order, then. I. Will. Kill. You." he said darkly, but he didn't know this was just a distraction. Some animals which were angry for threatening their jungkook, came up the stairs and growled.

When he turned back to the people in front again, a tiny rock knocked the back of his head. He looked around to his left and right but he didn't look up.

When a bigger one fell on his shoulder he yelled and his gun fell down and the tiger which was next to jungkook grabbed the shirt of jungkook with its canine and pulled him back to safe guard him.

What they didn't know was that, jaehyun had another gun in his back pocket. He pulled it out with his left hand and shot two bullets towards jungkook

"NOOOOOO!!!!"