Chapter 26

"help meeeee!" said taehyung, while Jin namjoon just kept looking at him, with a smirk.

"oh what did you say earlier? You're better than me? It doesn't look like it" mocked namjoon (he only mocked Tae) looking at taehyung and jungkook.

"Jin hyung help!" he gave puppy eyes to his brother. Who was just enjoying to see what was happening.

Currently, jungkook and taehyung are stuck in fairy lights that has wires so long. It happened when jungkook was standing right beside a pillar near a ladder which Jin was standing in, taehyung had fairy light in his hands, when a box (it was empty) was about to fall on Jungkook, taehyung reached out to save him he still had the fairy lights in his hand, so he reached out, fell down rolled down the side of the place down the grass.

(for reference)

(for reference)

Now that's how jungkook and taehyung's chest are like glue, they didn't move, cuz if they move too much, the fairy light wire may break and it would all go to waste as the wire is really long and could be used a dozen more times as it was newly bought.

Jin was enjoying their chaos that taehyung was sexually frustrated too see jungkook up so close and be stuck together like this. Yep, he didn't forget that day Tae said 'you can't take jungkook aways from me'.

He knew there was something going on with taehyung. So he decided to test that theory. The box falling wasn't on purpose though. It was just a coincidence and it worked well enough. And after seeing how flustered taehyung is, Jin confirmed his suspicion.

After sometime of tae begging jin, he decided to help, all the while jungkook was laughing and giggling at how taehyung and Jin were, and how namjoon just kept mocking Tae.

It was all fun and games while they worked together and set up the place so beautiful, that your jaw will drop down in awe.

None of them noticed some one spying on them in between the trees and bushes.

~

" yo little bro of mine, I'm gonna go to jungkook" Jin yelled from the living room.

"What? Why?"

"cuz I told him I would give him my homemade Banana milk, if he helped me" Jin said coming into tae's room

"oh he made you a request? I want it too" said Tae childishly

"nope go make your own. And no he didnt tell me Im giving it to him myself" he said combing tae's hair for the event everyone is getting ready for.

"hyung do I look okay?" asked Tae, cuz he wanted to be presentable. For jungkook.

"oh you look okay, now be quick, I'll be at kook's house, just come there when you're ready"

This was a simple event after all. Not a big one with a lot of people. It just the day they worship their moon goddess. There weren't many believers nowadays.