Patiently Waiting For Jared Holmes.

________________

but i miss screaming
and fighting
and kissing in the rain.
it's two A.M and I'm cursing your name.

________________
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR JARED HOLMES

Jared Holmes is the only boy I have ever truly hated.

When I was five, he put play-doh in my pigtails and my mom had to cut it out. Thus, leaving me with a ridiculous looking pixie cut.

Seven years old, Katie and I were baking cookies for the schools bake sale. Jared was eight at the time and put worms in my cookie dough when I wasn't looking.

When I was eight Mr Holmes had built a tree house in the backyard for Katie and Jared. Nine year old Jared pushed me out of it and broke my leg.

I started my period when I was thirteen. I was staying the night at Katie's and thank god she had started her period before I had but Jared overheard our conversation and called me 'bloody Mary' for the rest of the year.

The first time I had a boyfriend, Jared told him that I had herpes and he broke up with me the next day over text.

Let's just say that being Jared's little sisters best friend did not have its perks. Katie Holmes has been my best friend ever since we were both in diapers and her brother was a narcissistic asshole who also happened to be my older sisters best friend.

Fun, huh?

Jared made it his life's mission to make my life a living hell. He knew just how to get under my skin and he loved every single minute of it. We would argue practically twenty-four seven. People at school were used to us by now. But of course, nobody would say anything to Jared about it because he was, typically, the schools Captain for the hockey team. How cliche.

But despite all of that...Jared Holmes was also the only boy that I had ever loved.

________________
© C O P Y R I G H T ©

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-comercial uses permitted by copyright law.

In other words: YOU CAN NOT STEAL MY BOOK! I WILL SUE YOUR ASSES.
________________
•D I S C L A I M E R•

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

In other words: This story is entirely fictional. No part of this book is real. Don't try to come @ me else I'll kick your ass xo
_______________
•E N D U R A N C E•

START: December 20th, 2019.
END: In deep progress.

______________
C A S T

Mary-Lou Valentine