Anything is Possible (Diggy Simmons Love Story)

Samantha P.O.V

Man I'm really in love with Diggy .. It's sad cause like I'm in love with someone that doesn't really even know me .. And it hurts to know that , I will never say that I will never get Diggy but the chances off that is crazy .. I haven't even met him once I see all these Jetsetters all over twitter having there moment I get jealous but I know one day I will meet him , it may not be tomorrow , next week or even months from now .. Even years but that's okay I will meet him ONE DAY I know it .. God will bless me with that special moment like every other Jetsetter !!

***

3 years later

Hi my name is Samantha Blacon I'm 17 years old I live in Atlanta , Georgia with my mom Susie and my little sister Danielle she is 13 I am a senior this year yay ! I loooovvvveeee Diggy Simmons ! I've loved and supported him since I was 14 , were the same age to .. I haven't met him yet , well at least in person .. In my dreams we have ! I mean he follows me on twitter , he has tweeted me a couple of times and stuff .. Anyways me and my bestfriend Madison are going to hotel for the weekend cause its her birthday , and we just want to chill .. I just got ready so she can pick me up ..

My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/samantha_outfit/set?id=61425446

I packed my bag .. With all my bathing suits and clothes etc .. I was sitting on my bed looking at my wall daydreaming until my little sister walks into my room .

Danielle: Madison is here ..

Me: Alright .. I'll be down in a sec

I doubled check just in case I had everything and I did then I walked downstairs to living room to see my mom and Danielle and Madison ..

Me: Hey Madison!! You ready?!!

Madison: Yes ..

She got off the couch and hugged my mom and sister ..

Me: Alright .. Bye mom *hugs her mom* bye Danielle *hugs her*

Mom: don't have too much fun now !!

Me and Madison: We won't !!

I grabbed my bag and me and Madison walked out to her car and got in ..

Madison: Ah I'm so happy , we get to go to hotel ! I'm so ready to get In Jacuzzi ...

Me: me too ahhh !!

***

Me and Madison Just checked in

To The Ellis hotel got into our room on floor 20 and changed into our bathing suits and we wanted to go straight to Jacuzzi to relax ...

My Bathing suits : http://www.polyvore.com/samantha_bathing_suits/set?id=61425825

( Her bathing suit is the first one)

We got some towels and wrapped them around are bodies and got on the elevator and pushed the button to go the pool .. When we got to the jacuzzi not a lot of people were there .. We took our towels off and got in the jacuzzi ..

Madison: so what's new ?!!!!

Me: Nah , nothing new .. I mean I have all my credits and stuff . I guess that something new *laughs* I got some letters from colleges ... How about you ?

Madison: Well I got accepted into University of Wisconsin !!!!!

Me: Congratulations !!

***

Me and Madison are still in the Jacuzzi , talking and laughing until I seem three Guys walking toward the hot tub and one looks like Diggy .. When they got closer I realized it was Diggy and his crew .. I looked at Madison..

Me: OMG

--------------------------

So should I continue ? I need feedback ! Cause I have 4 other Diggy love stories and I just came up with this one so tell me what you think