Chapter 11

I got out of bed and put some pants on and some socks on and left my room and walked to elevator and got on and clicked the button to Diggy floor .. The elevator made the bing noise I got off and walked to Diggy room .. I knocked on the door twice then someone finally wants to answer .. It was Diggy !

Diggy: Hey ..

Me: Uh have you checked twitter ?!

Diggy: Nope I've been sleep ..

Me: Look ..

I Hand him my phone and show him the TMZ post ..

Diggy: Wtf!!!! Come in

He lets me in and I walk over to his bed and sit down ..

Diggy: It say " oh is this Diggy Simmons new girlfriend ? What happen to him and Jessica ?! And how the hell do they know about Jessica ! Fuck and they have the pic you tweeted last night .. This is what they said about this pic "Oh she loves this fool"

Me: Diggy calm down .. We have to figure this out how are we going to solve this ?!

Diggy comes and sit down on his bed and Hands me my phone ..

Diggy: Let's call up TMZ and go along with this ..

Me: Uh are you kidding me this is going to mess your career up ..

Diggy : It no it won't .. Well it might help it *smirks*

Me: I guess ..

Diggy: so it that a yes ?!

Me: Yep ..

I put my head down and play with my fingers ..

Diggy: everything is gonna be okay !

***

I'm still in Diggy room .. We are about to call TMZ !

Diggy: you ready ?

Me: Yeah let's do this !

Diggy gets his phone out and dials TMZ number they pick up right away !

TMZ: Hello ! This is Craig from TMZ!

Diggy: Wassup ! This is Diggy Simmons I was calling to confirm the post you guys made about me and Samantha Blacon ! She is my girlfriend

He looks at me and smile !

TMZ: Ohhhh ! This is Going to blow up ! Thank you so much Diggy Simmons ! For calling and telling us this ! Make sure Samantha doesn't get any death threats ! Goodbye now !

Then the man just hangs up

Diggy: Okay .. *laughs

Me: What did they say ?

Diggy repeats everything they TMZ said to him to me ..

Me: Oh we're screwed Diggy ..

Diggy: I know fuck maybe that was a bad idea ..

Me: Oh well your going to have to deal with it ..

I laid my head back on his pillow and pulled my phone out to see I had so many tweets and text .. I checked my twitter to see my mentions flooded !

Me: Diggy look !

I threw him my phone

Diggy: Damn .. Hold on I'm getting face time from Jess !

He Threw me my phone an answered the face time from Jessica

Diggy P.O.V

I just answered the face time from Jess !

Diggy: Hi !

Jess: Don't hi me .. What is going on with you and that girl ..

Diggy: Does it matter , were not together ..

Jess: Just tell me ..

Diggy: we all went out clubbing last night and when we was leaving the paparazzi was gushing us I grabbed her hand and they took it out of proportion ..

Jess: that's not what there saying .. There saying y'all are dating now and that you confirmed it . Hmm ?

Diggy: it doesn't matter .. Okay

Jess: whatever

With that she hangs up ..

Oh we'll I mean I still see her as something special but I just am sick of the her jealously