Chapter 13

As me and Diggy was leaving the restaurant thank god no paparazzi was not out there waiting for us when we got into the van I was sitting close to Diggy !

Diggy: I thought maybe you would want to go to Aquarium and hang out since its your last day at hotel !

Me: Sure ! That would be fun ! Is it just me and you going or ??

Diggy: just me and you! If you don't mind what time do u have to be home ?

Me: no I don't mind and , uh well doesn't really matter .. I have school tomorrow !

Diggy; You do don't you !! *laughs*

Me: What's funny ?

Diggy: oh nothing

Diggy P.O.V

Samantha: What's funny ?

Me: Oh nothing

I was laughing at her because tomorrow she is going to get attacked by Friends and students !!

Tyco: Where to ?

Me: drop Madison and Spin off , then aquarium me and Samantha go !!!!!

Tyco: Alright coo !

Spin: Who said we wasn't going ?

Me: Uh me ! I just want it to be Sam and me !

Spin straight face me cause he know why ! Tyco pulls off the the hotel 20 mins later we pull up to the hotel and Spin and Madison get out and we pull off to Aquarium ..

Samantha P.O.V

Me and Diggy just got to the aquarium !

Me: I'm so excited to see the Dolphins !!

Diggy: You sound like a little kid haha

Me: Shut up !

Diggy: Come on ! Lets go look at these dolphins shorty !

He grabs my hand and we walked to Dolphins !

***

Me: ahhhh ! Dig the way the dolphins

Diggy: yes I did ! It was pretty amazing

Me: oh shoot Dig , paparazzi are here

Diggy grabs my hand as we walked out the aquarium the paparazzi was flashing camera I had to squint my eyes I couldn't see anything ..

P: would you just give a the picture we want ?

Diggy stops turns to me and grabs my face and kisses me !

--------------------------------

Oh , a kiss ! Lol

Comment , vote , fan

Thanks to everyone who has been reading my stories I really appreciate it and I finally reached a 1,000 reads in this story in like month I was so happy ! :) HMU tell me what y'all think about this chapter

-XoxoSuzette