Chapter 8

I was just getting back to my room and thank god Madison was in the room !!

Madison: Yo I have missed you all day !

Hugs me !

Me: I know ! I'm so tired but I have to tell you so much and I feel so bad for not spending the day with you for. Us bday !

Madison: No it's okay I had a great day with Spin and Roger !

Me: Oh really so you had a great day to !

Now I was sitting on my bed ...

Madison: So tell me what happened today ??

Me: okay well you know I went on set with Diggy today and had an amazing time but then when we was leaving he got a call from Jessica she seemed cool and stuff no jealousy ! But then me and Diggy was laying on his bed watching white chicks and laughing then she Skype him and she got all jealous that I was in his room watching a movie and hung up on him on Skype and got mad so I was like you know I'm not tryna break no ones relationship up you know and he understood then I got up and got my stuff and left his room and walked here ! Now I'm here with you !

Madison: Wow .. So jealous Jessica .. Smh

Me: But I don't blame her if some girl was laid up with my bf watching movies . I would so be pretty mad you know so ..

Madison: Yeah I understand .. Now lets to to bed in sleepy and I know you are too !

Me: Oh Yess I'm worn out !

I get off my bed and get my pj's and change into them and head to bed ..

Next morning

I woke the next morning wanting to go swimming . I got out of my bed and changed into my blue bikini swimsuit and grabbed a towel wrapped it around my body and grabbed my phone and room key and walked down the hall to elevator .. Today is our last day in the hotel ...then back home and school ... I walked onto the elevator and clicked the button to the pool .. Then it made the bing noise and I walked out of the elevator and walked down hall and entered the pool and walked up to a chair and dropped my towel and put my phone down and car and walked to the pull stairs and walked in , I dipped my head under the water and swam a couple of laps until I heard someone clapping ! I lifted my head up and wiped my face with my hands and opened my eyes to see Diggy ..

Diggy: Your a really good swimmer !!

Me : Haha thanks ! Well my moms the one who taught me so!

Diggy: Well she has to be an amazing swimmer then !

Me: Haha yeah!

Diggy: So Uhm I just want to apologize for last night ..:

Me: It's fine .. I just don't want to come between you to relationship ..

I get out the pull and walk over to the chair where my stuff is at and grabbed my towel and dried off and sat down on the chair , then Diggy came and sat at the seat next to me ..

Diggy: Yeah I know and I talk to her and she fine now !

Me: We'll that's good ! I'm happy for you to

Diggy: Thank you ! So are we cool ?!

Me: What made you think we wasn't cool ?

Diggy: Idk I just thought u was mad at me ..

Me: Oh no not at all .. We cool ! Always will be cool !!!

Diggy: Alright just want to make sure !!

Me: Yep! So today is my last day here *looks sad*

Diggy: Really .. I feel like I've known you for a while and I've only known you for 3 days

Me: Really !! I'm glad to know that ! And just so u know I'm REAL!

Diggy: Why u say that??

Me: We'll because I know you don't think a lot of people are real you know so I just want to make sure you know ..

Diggy: I know you ain't FAKE! I can't trust a lot people but I know Sam you REAL!!

All I did was just smile to know Diggy trust me and he doesn't even know me from a handle of spoon means a lot ! God works in ways I can even imagine

---------------------------------------------

Comment , fan , vote ! Hope you enjoyed tell me what you think about it !

-XoxoSuzette