Chapter 5

Next Morning .

I woke up too see Madison Knocked out . I got out of bed and put on a sweater and a pair of black sweatpants and sat on my bed .. I felt hungry so I grabbed my phone And room key and wallet , and walked down the hall to the elevator and texting .. I got on the elevator and clicked the button to go down stairs to the cafe of the hotel .. The elevator made a noise and the door opened .. I was still looking at my phone and walked off the elevator to bump into someone I looked up from my phone to see Diggy ..

Me: Oh Hey ! *smlies*

Diggy: Hey Samantha ! Where you headed ?

Me: Well I was heading to get some breakfast from the cafe .. What about you ?!!

Diggy: I just got me something to eat to bring up to my room but I guess im not eating it anymore in my room I'm eating with you .. Only if that's okay !!

Me: Did u seriously just ask that .. Yes you can eat with me *laughs*

Diggy: Legoo . Cause I'm hungry

Me and Diggy walked to the cafe ..

Diggy: Where do u want to sit ?

Me: Uh , doesn't really matter ..

Diggy: Okay you go get your food and ill be sitting right there *points*

Me: Okay ..

I walked to counter and grabbed a plate and got me some waffles , sausage and eggs ! I paid for it and put some syrup on my waffles and grabbed fork and knife and walked to table Diggy was sitting at .. I sat down across from him and prayed and then began eating my food .. Diggy was deep into his phone so I didn't want to bother him .. He ovo was doing something important .. So I kept eating my food until he said something ..

Diggy: I'm so sorry .. I was talking to Jess , her mom just had surgery so I wanted to comfort her !

Me: Oh no don't apologize it's okay .. I understand I was admiring the flowers outside *smiles* i hope her mom is going to have a good recovery ..

Diggy: Thank you !

***

I just got up to my room from breakfast with Diggy we exchanged number and might hang out while he is here at the hotel .. I just changed my outfit to some real clothes ..

My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/samantha_outfit/set?id=61790713

I was bored just sitting in the hotel room and Madison was still sleep so I texted Diggy did he want do something .. Then he called me ..

Phone convo

Me: Yo !

Diggy: Would you like to go on set with me ? And watch

I was so in shock he just asked me that ..

Me: Uh sure *smiling*

Diggy: Okay well we have to leave NOW !!!

Me: Okay I'll be down .. K bye

I hung up the phone and grabbed purse and walked to elevator down to lobby ..

Day with Diggy Simmons !

-------------------------------

That Is so dope ! She get to go backstage of set ! Fan , comment , share

-xoxoSuzette