Chapter 2

Me and Madison looked at each other ....

Me: OMG !!!!

I tried to keep calm as possible , and just play it off like I didn't notice them and keep talking to Madison . Until they all entered into the Jacuzzi .. I didn't even know Diggy was going to be In ATL .. Wait maybe for his show he is going to be in . I didn't really think about that hmm maybe that's why .. As they came into hot tub I was staring at Diggy body .. Then I had to pop out of gaze ... They sat down , then Spin said something ..

Spin: How you to beautiful ladies doing ..

Me; Pretty Good !

Madison: Good ! How you guys doing ?

Spin: I'm great !

Diggy: Blessed !

Then he flashes a smile

Roger: Pretty good !

Then i said

Me: That's Pretty good !

Then there was an Awkward silence .. I got up and walked to the pool and dived in and started to swim .. I did a couple of laps then got out and walked back to jacuzzi and got in and sat down .. They were all talking including Madison .. Then Diggy looked at me ..

Diggy: So i heard you a big Jetsetter !

Me: You heard right *smiles*

Diggy: That's wassup !

Me: haha Yeah !

In the inside I was freaking out but I had to control myself he just regular just like me !

Spin: What y'all doing her ?

Me: We'll it's her *points to Madison* birthday weekend ! So we decided to come here ! And look who we see ! Diggy Simmons one of the best rappers out and Best Dj ever *laughs* and roger wing boy !

Spin: Aww snap .. You know what it is it !

Diggy: Thank You *holds chest *

Me: Haha yeah I do ! And your welcome Diggy *smiles*

Spin: Madison what you doing for your birthday besides this ?

Madison: Uhh prob nothing this is all I honestly wanted to do .. My parents bout the most exspensice hotel room so prob nothing ..

Spin: Maybe we could all chill or something make your birthday little more fun *smiles*

Madison: That would be great !! *smiles*

Diggy: I didn't even get your name !

Me: My name is Samantha. !

Diggy: What a nice name .. My name is Daniel but everyone calls me Diggy!

Me: thank you !! Nice to meet you Daniel *laughs*

Then Diggy comes and sits by me !

---------------------------------------

Aw Samantha !! Well I know it's a little dull right now , but it will get better y'all don't worry !

-XoxoSuzette